Mon netduma ne fonctionne plus

firepanda

sorry google traduction bad translate

good I tested with another cable for now it works again fixed ip but not dhcp. so when I'm dhcp xbox one is automatic ip and automatic dns
I tested automatic  ip and dns fixed dns that does not work either

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally it seems that this is not the cable problem. But the port 3 as a poor contact after a while because I just touch the new cable and netduma began to restart even trying several other cable. But netduma not restarted for about 3 hours. But what is strange is that when I plugged the xbox one on port 5 (the pc normally) the xbox one is connected directly without reboot and reconnect when the xbox one port 3 all goes as even before I touch the cable.

All my cables are almost new and are Cat. 5e

I still had the problem right now with one xbox and port 3 without touching anything. the Netuma a start redémmarer loop. I plugged the xbox one on port 5 and the netduma restarted 2 times and it's all were normal.
Now I leave the xboxone on port 5 and the pc on Port 2. I will tell you if the netduma restart or not

I checked the cables, they were well connected as your link. I turned on the netduma (xbox one Port 5 pc port 2) 15 min later restarts netduma loop
(see next post video)
when it works (after video) netduma the restart 5min later and it took 5min with many restarts to accept the xbox one.
I controlled the cable, they were still connected
in dashbord netduma it does not put the xbox one device name

http://www.noelshack.com/2015-16-1429199001-device-manager-4.jpg
http://www.noelshack.com/2015-16-1429199001-dhcp-lease-1.jpg

hi,I have tried disabling ipv6 and to choose reactive this afternoon but it did not work. netduma restarts the loop random with the xbox one

Reactive is best for my connection (speed), but does not help the problem

Tomorrow I will try with my original router isp

I'll tell you if it changes anything

thank you for your help and good night

I have no friends who has a xbox one but I do not think it changes anything because he worked two weeks with my connection and there was no wifi broadcast loop, dhcp worked with my xbox one. and no random restarts loop
I will write an email the next week

Thank you very much for your help :)

Archived