Buffering and Latency

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have another question I was getting 35 down and 20 up and now 15 down and 20 up. Anyone know why? I have my Congestion Control at 100%.

Always make sure of your sync speed in your modem first as this might have taken an impact with all the turning on and off , might not be this but it is the first port of call with speed issues.

ISP guy here.

I worked with Motorola and isolated the issue. It will take a firmware upgrade, but I'm not sure when that will hit the network.

In the meantime I can swap your modem if you can't fix it with router cascading tricks.

PM me you current modem MAC.

Iain/lilstone can speak for my validity.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hopefully odog responds but I don't think he frequents these forums. Its amazing that such big companies can respond so fast though I'm very impressed 

Hopefully odog responds but I don't think he frequents these forums. Its amazing that such big companies can respond so fast though I'm very impressed 

I agree 100%. I prefer this than trying to return it to where I bought it because that store Best Buy here in Amreeka are terrible at taking back damaged goods. Anyway, I sent him the modem mac.

I sent Odog a pm regarding the moto modem as I have Cox Internet. He responded the next day. Impressive.

As an aside, my R1 should be here any day!

Ed Caldera

And what happened with your moto modem? They are awesome. Wait till you get the R1, you will love it!

I believe so too. He asked me if I had a switch at home but I confirmed I did not. He also said he was going to send me something.

Archived