Version 1.02.4

Guest Netduma Fraser

Upgraded late last night and was finding games a lot closer to home, even late at night when obviously less people in the region are playing. Encountered only one lobby where I was chucked out and submitted it with the thumbs down. 

One thing I have noticed. I have a friend in Cali who I often play with, I normally set the geo-filter to my region and then adjust during the night so we both get some fair games. The only "issue" (if you can call it that) is that when he is in my lobby and I'm searching with the geo-filter set to my region, it can often be impossible to find a game. 

I have him permitted via the allow and deny (100%) but often we will just sit and search for a game with no results, if I widen the search it will usually help but at times I have just turned the filter off to get a game in. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Upgraded late last night and was finding games a lot closer to home, even late at night when obviously less people in the region are playing. Encountered only one lobby where I was chucked out and submitted it with the thumbs down. 

One thing I have noticed. I have a friend in Cali who I often play with, I normally set the geo-filter to my region and then adjust during the night so we both get some fair games. The only "issue" (if you can call it that) is that when he is in my lobby and I'm searching with the geo-filter set to my region, it can often be impossible to find a game. 

I have him permitted via the allow and deny (100%) but often we will just sit and search for a game with no results, if I widen the search it will usually help but at times I have just turned the filter off to get a game in. 

When that happens and you turn the Geo-filter off where is the game located, inside or outside of your radius? 

When that happens and you turn the Geo-filter off where is the game located, inside or outside of your radius? 

It varies, sometimes it can be local but the stronger chances are it will be east coast US. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

It varies, sometimes it can be local but the stronger chances are it will be east coast US. 

My theory is maybe his nat type is not open and therefore finding games would be restricted anyway and then adding the Geo-filter on top of that would make it even harder to find a game. 

My theory is maybe his nat type is not open and therefore finding games would be restricted anyway and then adding the Geo-filter on top of that would make it even harder to find a game. 

I couldn't give a solid answer but I know when I've asked before he has stated that his NAT is open. I switched the geo-filter to east coast US and it fixed it somewhat, seemed to vary on the gametype and I'm sure the population playing. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

I couldn't give a solid answer but I know when I've asked before he has stated that his NAT is open. I switched the geo-filter to east coast US and it fixed it somewhat, seemed to vary on the gametype and I'm sure the population playing. 

With any luck our whitelist updates that go out every 4 hours will fix the issue of waiting ages to get a game. Could be a case that some mm servers were getting blocked. If you can keep trying and see if it starts to improve, if not let me know and we can find another solution.

With any luck our whitelist updates that go out every 4 hours will fix the issue of waiting ages to get a game. Could be a case that some mm servers were getting blocked. If you can keep trying and see if it starts to improve, if not let me know and we can find another solution.

I'll keep an eye on things but certainly for me the improved whitelisting has already been a big help. 

Archived