BT HH5 coming in tomorrow.

lukasz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to do some proper gaming this eve. I have played for like 2h yesterday one thing I did notice is I have done some '' turn down for what '' that I was like how did that happened. 

Yes its a great line mate, stop worrying and enjoy it :)

It's so good, it's making me feel sick (and jealous) looking at it!

I was really rust as I have been playing overwatch a ton. The ping did spike to 12 ms every 2-3 min

12ms is a lower ping (by more than half) than the lowest ping I have ever had on my connection - I type bravely through my tears

Looking forward to some gameplay videos

Mate you wont be disappointed

It's so good, it's making me feel sick (and jealous) looking at it!

I have just moved from VM to BT. I am fortunate to live 120 m for the cabinet and 350 m from telephone

12ms is a lower ping (by more than half) than the lowest ping I have ever had on my connection - I type bravely through my tears

You may wanna consider moving to a different ISP? 

exchange.

. I will update this post very soon with some spicy hit detection.

Just wanted to say thank you again. To all of you. I am now wandering why did I take so long to make that move. 

I kept the PP on while I was gaming through yesterdays eve. It was Friday eve, Double XP, and picky time and I have had some great games.

Please see below to plots one to bbc one to google. I have had a lot of packet loss to google and than it all stopped. There was some noticeable jitter for and 1h(which is fine as at that time I dont usually game) but than it all stopped and that I have had an amazing double XP experience. Lobbies filled with solid players a lot of competition and some solid clutches and so consistent. Please see below the 3 games moments I have put to show you the kind of hit detection I got. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlaNrLMKeGI

post-331-0-14246200-1463231766_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-10863500-1463231800_thumb.jpg

That was a google server issue there probably over run with people pinging it ;) it is a dns server so gets hammered.

As you see the bbc did not suffer an issue.

You may wanna consider moving to a different ISP? 

exchange.

I'm just waiting for the engineer to get here in a week or so and install a line for me :)

That was a google server issue there probably over run with people pinging it ;) it is a dns server so gets hammered.

As you see the bbc did not suffer an issue.

They will soon ban pining the Google and we will be the reason for that. Good to know. 

Which one are you going with?

I've gone with TalkTalk but if they can't deliver what they promise then I'll go with BT - I tested next door's BT Infinity and it was pretty good - think it's was 10ms to BBC and stable.

I've gone with TalkTalk but if they can't deliver what they promise then I'll go with BT - I tested next door's BT Infinity and it was pretty good - think it's was 10ms to BBC and stable.

I am with TT and I rate the BB highly, their phone support is dog **** just like BT's use their forum or ask here for any help you need.

Just wanted to say thank you again. To all of you. I am now wandering why did I take so long to make that move. 

I kept the PP on while I was gaming through yesterdays eve. It was Friday eve, Double XP, and picky time and I have had some great games.

Please see below to plots one to bbc one to google. I have had a lot of packet loss to google and than it all stopped. There was some noticeable jitter for and 1h(which is fine as at that time I dont usually game) but than it all stopped and that I have had an amazing double XP experience. Lobbies filled with solid players a lot of competition and some solid clutches and so consistent. Please see below the 3 games moments I have put to show you the kind of hit detection I got. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlaNrLMKeGI

On hop 4 you are still getting 60% PL, is this still classed as good? I seem to be getting 50-70% PL on hops 7 and 8 to BBC.

Wow so jealous of my UK brothers right now and that fiber, flat line, low ping connection! :P That is awesome Lukasz! Congrats buddy!

Thanks. What about USA you guys dont have a solid Isp what about google fiber?

Google fiber is in some areas. Mostly all the ISP are installing fiber in new areas or new homes, new apartments etc. Hopefully soon close to where I live.

Archived