Cant stay in lobby after game

I've noticed the past few days I've had a problem with joining lobbies and staying in them after a game ends. Most games I get into are have already started because when I'm trying to join games I get in lobbies and I'm immediately pulled out, and games that i get into as soon as they end and return to lobby i'm kicked. Just trying to get an idea of what is causing this. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Sounds to me like the same issue a number of our users are experiencing. This is occurring do to the fact that a matchmaking server is being blocked. We have a fix available that we can provide you if its really becoming an issue, otherwise it should be available soon. I'm assuming you have your Geo-filter on and have the distance set quite low? Please try expanding the distance and see if you get put in games easier as a temporary fix. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Upnp is working fine opening ports (nat type open), what else should i be doing?

Wait for the patch, we've got it working we just need to fix something else. It could even be out tonight once I've tested it. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

It's 3 days to Christmas...where do I send he holiday gift for awesome support? Hint she comes in a cake

Uhm, *psst* over here.. yeah you can send it to my house ;)

Archived