Fast and Flawless TDM

ltr7

So I've noticed my uploads were looking very pale and bleached out. Granted I'm only using PS4 Share program and there's not much tweaking I can do, but I tried using some of YT's editing tools to bring some color and contrast back. Let me know what you guys think. I am planning on picking up an Elgato in the future, but if this works for now maybe I'll do some commentary's soon. Thanks

So I've noticed my uploads were looking very pale and bleached out. Granted I'm only using PS4 Share program and there's not much tweaking I can do, but I tried using some of YT's editing tools to bring some color and contrast back. Let me know what you guys think. I am planning on picking up an Elgato in the future, but if this works for now maybe I'll do some commentary's soon. Thanks

Get Sony Vegas Pro 13 and export your recorded videos from you PS4 to a Flashdrive then run it through Vegas and it will look a lot better. Look on my YouTube Channel and i have a video showing how to get and install Vegas Pro 13, i cant link you here for obvious reasons. When you have installed go HERE for best settings and VideoFX and your videos will look pukka :)

Archived