can't connect to control panel

i can't connect to the control panel of my netduma . i type in the ip address 192.168.88.1 but it won't load . and even tried the ip address the computer gave me for my netduma router which is 198.168.100.1 but i still can't connect . 

If you have reset the duma the WiFi password is now netdumar1

If this is not the issue turn off your ISP router and duma for 5 minutes then boot the ISP router leave 1 minute then boot the duma.

Hopefully Netduma_Fraser can help you two guys out with your issues.

I have gone as far as I can with out suggesting a factory reset from the button at the back but I have seen that it is not recommended.

i ac connect to my netduma just fine even with my ps4 via ethernet . but my problem is i cant open my duma control panel . if i type in the ip address the mac gave me in the screenshot it takes me to my wifi interface not my duma 

Quite frankly, I also seem to be having the same problem. My first ever NetDuma R1 arrived today and I was so excited to set it up and do all the wonders you can with it on the control page 192.168.88.1. But unfortunately whenever I try opening that address it just loads so long and then says that webpage was not available and ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUt

I'll mention this just in case: I live in Estonia.

Thank you for your help!

Archived