LAG FIX KEY 101 KBPS thank you

BOLDSHOTER

Im on Merlin Firmware which gives more features, whats your model ?

I have that Merlin firmware on my Asus RT-N66U - assuming you've got the same up-to-date firmware as me.

I can't get any devices to save into traffic management at all, I set them click the + to add them, save. And they're gone.

I spent hours and hours but couldn't get them to stay at all.

Had a bit of time to play with this and sometimes it seems like it makes a massive difference and sometimes not at all - so I suspect it's a placebo.

Although I very much wanted it to make a difference.

I have that Merlin firmware on my Asus RT-N66U - assuming you've got the same up-to-date firmware as me.

I can't get any devices to save into traffic management at all, I set them click the + to add them, save. And they're gone.

I spent hours and hours but couldn't get them to stay at all.

Are you up to date https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bkfq2a6aebq68/Asuswrt-Merlin#2324w3jh7e4q4last one is newest.

I'm not actually, I'm on .57 so I do need to upgrade, they must have released one a couple of day after I last upgraded the fireware - I'll see if the release notes mention it later...

This is just one of my games I played last night... They all went this way as long as my connection was at about 150 kbps in bo3 in game speed...

https://youtu.be/2G6YaAEnuPI

This is very strange, I did it yesterday evening, got mine down the 'magic' 101kbps and it seemed to make a massive difference immediately.

Like you I was getting all the kills that I felt should be mine (but you'd never usually get with this game), all the 50/50s went my way, a couple of complete 'misses' were still given to me, I could still kill a pair of enemies when they got the drop on me.

And I didn't have any WTF moments (not a single one) and nobody melted me.

But then I had a break for dinner and came back and then it was back to shitty normal.

I definitely felt like I was able to escape by sidestepping behind cover when normally the bullets would ALWAYS follow me round corners.

I'm having some internet problems and it's double XP so probably not the best time for testing at the moment.

This is just one of my games I played last night... They all went this way as long as my connection was at about 150 kbps in bo3 in game speed...

https://youtu.be/2G6YaAEnuPI

how come after you got killed at 3.50ish it still said you had '0 deaths' on the scoreboard? What am I missing, is that because it was a team mate that killed you?

nice gameplay by the way

I'm not actually, I'm on .57 so I do need to upgrade, they must have released one a couple of day after I last upgraded the fireware - I'll see if the release notes mention it later...

Make sure you clear NVRAM after upgrading.

This is very strange, I did it yesterday evening, got mine down the 'magic' 101kbps and it seemed to make a massive difference immediately.

Like you I was getting all the kills that I felt should be mine (but you'd never usually get with this game), all the 50/50s went my way, a couple of complete 'misses' were still given to me, I could still kill a pair of enemies when they got the drop on me.

And I didn't have any WTF moments (not a single one) and nobody melted me.

But then I had a break for dinner and came back and then it was back to shitty normal.

I definitely felt like I was able to escape by sidestepping behind cover when normally the bullets would ALWAYS follow me round corners.

I'm having some internet problems and it's double XP so probably not the best time for testing at the moment.

The same thing happened to me yesterday after a dinner break... By chance did you leave your ps4 on sitting at the main menu?

how come after you got killed at 3.50ish it still said you had '0 deaths' on the scoreboard? What am I missing, is that because it was a team mate that killed you?

nice gameplay by the way

Because it's hardcore mode where your team will kill, flash, stun, emp you just because you are better than they are. Team kills don't count towards your deaths... If you notice I kill him back later on.

it seems to me when you get that magic number 101KBPS the console or the game tries to change the speed to correct it's self for lag comp for the next game or next time you power on the console dunno though wouldn't have a clue if the game would all want us to not play on 100KBPS gives an advantage over all other players

The same thing happened to me yesterday after a dinner break... By chance did you leave your ps4 on sitting at the main menu?

X1, but no, I turned it off when i went to eat.

I've been trying this 101kb thing again tonight and it's made no difference for me at all, own them one game can't hit a thing the next - just normal shitty BO3.

X1, but no, I turned it off when i went to eat.

I've been trying this 101kb thing again tonight and it's made no difference for me at all, own them one game can't hit a thing the next - just normal shitty BO3.

Mine has been pretty solid for me... The only issues I have is when I'm with my friends and we try to party chat. I'm guessing since the voice chat is taking up more bandwidth than the game so I'll have to find the sweet spot for solo and parties.

X1 sucks by the way, get a ps4 you'll thank me later lol My x1 is my new door stop.

I throttle my Duma to 3Mbps Downstream and 200Kbps Upstream and get great detection, been doing this a while now :).

ba4dc1a3e8.png

Hey raddy which firmware is this and which Asus router bcoz I had both Rtn66u n Ac66u

Archived