Anyone notice the lag?

lthoma89

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Either way it should be noted that this product is rendered useless in AW.

Complete disagree. If I'm playing Advanced Warfare and someone starts streaming netflix and I wasn't using the router, would I lag yes? Because I'm using the router do I lag? No. I think from that single point is is inarguably beneficial for Advanced Warfare; or any online game in that respect. 

I'm not sure how starting a new thread is going to help seeing as how we've been down that road. lets be honest. The updates have been superficial. They have mostly been thing that should have been there in the first place.

No other router I know have has a feature that allows you to set certain devices to be applied to a VPN then select certain ports to be excluded from the VPN. That feature was added afterwards. Why should this router be expected to come shipped with that but others shouldn't. The updates have been superficial. Without been disrespectful I'm lmao right now....

I guess you'll probably agree to disagree, thats cool with me....

@ MrPapacherry if you really feel like the game plays the same with or with out the duma then by all means try playing without it.I have played without it by that i mean disable GF and get into a game then re enable GF.The first game was in Florida (i'm in Michigan) and the next 4 were in South America (brazil) as they were speaking Portuguese cuz i am somewhat familiar with the language,not fluent but enough to understand when it's being spoken.

The duma does exactly what it claims to do,put you in the best possible lobbies based on your geographical location.Plus i think the one thing your forgetting is lots of people bought the duma for the congestion control alone.You put the ability to play in a location that you set and the ability to make sure others in your house aren't killing your gaming experience while they DL,stream or what ever and you have a winning formula.

The duma never promised to make every game you play on AW an all time best game.You can't go 70 and 5 every game.The updates and features along with the support they give are something you aren't gonna find in the world today.Your comments about the updates being crap,that sounds to me like a whiney kid bitching cuz they don't dominate every lobby.

The router can't control who else connects to the dedi your connecting to or the people connecting to your P2P host.It just gives you the ability to control the setting for you to have the best experience possible.It can't do anything about a busted game (which AW is) but it's a hell of a lot better and more playable with the duma than without it

• Netduma Staff

I know.., I might not be saying the nicest things and freaking out over here. But it's driving me flippin NUTZ!

I couldn't really care less whether they were nice or not. I simply think some of the things you've said are not true - not true at all.

• Netduma Staff

I'm in Fl and can't find a game in Fl. Glad to hear it's working FOR YOU.

Its doing what its supposed to do FOR ME. If you can't connect to a server then why don't you open a thread like Fraser has suggested you do multiple times. Don't complain then when people offer you help make it difficult for them to help you. Open a thread, see if your problem can be fixed.....

If you can't find a game in Florida or on the server in Georgia and if you have your PA enabled,disable it ( put it at zero) and force the game to put you in a dedi close to you ( FL or GA).If you have PA set to 30 plus it's gonna put you in different places,Illinois,Indiana,Jersey etc.

At least that's what happens to me.With PA set to 35 i get throw all over the place.So i keep it at zero and it may take a while for me to get games but it works.

And if your in Florida this will work for you,you just might have to wait for a few minutes to find a game.Be patient and try setting your PA to zero.And BTW my GF is set to 420 miles,so it's pretty tight

The r1 has worked great for me as well. It was unplayable before. I literally sold my ps4 and cod aw awhile back. Then bought it again and got the router. Every once in awhile ill play without the r1 to see where im connected and the ping. Every lobby was no lower than 80 ms. This is the exact reason why i bought the r1.

Okay fuzzy I did that. I let it search for a good hour and didn't get into a single game I even vacuumed the car. When I came back it was still searching. I then broaden my radiou witch allowed me to connect to a server in the carolinas. If you read my post I said 80ms with with high spikes. A smooth 80 would be totally fine but this is what I get.

More reply options. Choose file. Select pic. Attach file. That's what I just did. It let's me choose the file but when I click (attach file) the (choose file) option disappears and no file is attached. I did the same thing in this post and the two before.

• Netduma Staff

More reply options. Choose file. Select pic. Attach file. That's what I just did. It let's me choose the file but when I click (attach file) the (choose file) option disappears and no file is attached. I did the same thing in this post and the two before.

Upload it to imgur/gyazo. Click the little picture button on the top bar. Paste the gyazo link. Bobs ur uncle...

Guest Netduma_Iain

Papa it appears your issue is you can't get into a game. The solution to that is to expand your Geo-filter to the nearest dedicated server, you'll see a padlock appear when you get booted from a game that needs to be in your Geo-Filter. I also suggest setting your ping assist to at least 50ms.

If you can't post a screenshot using the forum, can you do as Crossy said please and just post the screenshots to imgur or gyazo then post the link back here.

Archived