Anyone notice the lag?

lthoma89

Im not sure if its the game or not. The past two days, the hit detection has been horrid. Ive tried just about everything on my netduma but no difference. Yesterday i turned ipv6 off under misc, wan and lan settings and it helped for a little but then went back to bad gameplay. Like i said it could just be advanced warfare. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ps4. I usually have my filter around 800km, strict mode and PA off. Seems like im getting melted like old times before getting the r1. Ive rebooted router many times. My internet speeds are great. I disabled ipv6. I even tried moving location but no luck.

Also while in a lobby or game, i can see where the host is on the netduma, but no other red circles. Makes me feel as if im playing with ppl in different areas outside my geo filter. I usually connect to the atlanta server (US GEORGIA) which is great but its not playing kike it used too.

Hm why do you have stric mode off?? Have ypu read the wiki? Witch contains lost of information and explanations in garte detail off all tbe features. For example strict mode menas that the geo filter will look of the best expirience possible because it will only connect you to host inside you radius. Where strict mode off on the other hand allows you to connect to dedicated servers outside your geo filter raidus and if on the top off that you set some other things it could be te cause also the game its self is not stable for every one at this same time

I find that strange as when I switch my geo filter off and join a friends party in Connecticut we usually join that dedi near NY and it plays like local, I'm in the UK.

AW is crazy

Guest Netduma Fraser

Whats the ping your are getting in game? Are you also waiting between games for the Geo-filter to clear so you don't get put in the same game?

Also Dirty Dog, its in a new upgrade thats being tested, I'm currently making a video on it so please be patient until that comes out and all will be revealed :)

My pings are low. Even if i wait, it will still put me on the atl dedicated server which has been lagging or something recently. Honestly i believe it has something to do with my isp. My speeds have been fluctuating all day for the past 3 days. Ironically this happened last year around the same time...

Guest Netduma Fraser

My pings are low. Even if i wait, it will still put me on the atl dedicated server which has been lagging or something recently. Honestly i believe it has something to do with my isp. My speeds have been fluctuating all day for the past 3 days. Ironically this happened last year around the same time...

Have you been doing the Internet Diagnosis to confirm your fluctuations? Thats quite annoying, maybe there is something they do annually around this time of year which causes issues.

The great unwashed lol , has cranium been letting the cat out the bag, whoops ;)

No, but I think he may have been caught taking inappropriate pics of said pussy :D

Also Dirty Dog, its in a new upgrade thats being tested, I'm currently making a video on it so please be patient until that comes out and all will be revealed :)

Okay Fraser, thanks.  Looking forward to it   :)

Who is your isp? I would have them check your lines etc. I had Time Warner add a signal booster inline as well as replace my modem and check all the lines.

Im with charter. When i go do a speedtest, my results differ everytime and they arent even close. One test will be 30mbps lower than the next. Thats just download speed too. Upload is just as bad.

Yes dedi's close to NY are crap

Dedi's in the Seattle Area is CRAP TOO! I hardly EVER get connected in California! California would be ideal for me to connect to being that I'm from Hawaii

Ok i did some testing and i think it has something to do with netduma. I did speedtest for modem to pc, modem to netduma and pc wireless, and modem to an old belkin router and wireless. The upload speeds were roughly the same for all three test. The download speeds were drastically low with the netduma. Ive got my cap set to 100% for download and upload. Any reason why my speed is lower for the netduma?

I think i may have found out why. The anti flood cap was not resetting after changed it back to 100. So because it didnt, id run a speed test and get low speeds. Also since i have cookies enable, it probably saved it.

Archived