Geo-filter reporting signup

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it's too late but if not, I'd like to be added to the test group for this. I am booted from lobbies often. Sometimes it joins and 5 seconds later I get kicked. Other times I'll play a match or two and then suddenly be put out. So anything I can do to help mitigate this issue, I'm all for.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi guys we will be giving you patches soon so we can all help each other.

Shizz are you on version .7? If so you should see a padlock when you get booted. That padlock represents the host you should have connected to but you're blocking. So if you don't want to get booted expand your filter to include the padlock otherwise just wait till you get a game. The control is in your hands :)

Hi guys we will be giving you patches soon so we can all help each other.

Shizz are you on version .7? If so you should see a padlock when you get booted. That padlock represents the host you should have connected to but you're blocking. So if you don't want to get booted expand your filter to include the padlock otherwise just wait till you get a game. The control is in your hands :)

Iain,

Yes I'm on .7 and know if I expand the filter it will take care of this but thought there may be other solutions as well. I thought that was the point of this post. I would actually like to be able to pair with more user host instead of always having to be connected to a dedicated server. I seem to have better matches this way. But since those matches are few far and in between, I think I will check out the Florida server. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Iain,

Yes I'm on .7 and know if I expand the filter it will take care of this but thought there may be other solutions as well. I thought that was the point of this post. I would actually like to be able to pair with more user host instead of always having to be connected to a dedicated server. I seem to have better matches this way. But since those matches are few far and in between, I think I will check out the Florida server. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

But needless to say, I love my router. Can't wait to see what other kinds of improvements will come about in .8 and ones in the future!!

Archived