Hi all, I am trying to get an open NAT in game on Black ops 3 on xbox one. I know you must be sick to death of hearing this btw.

Now i recently saw a thread on the forum about 2 xbox one's and getting an open NAT. I had the same type of setup as the person who had asked the question ;

My setup is TP LINK - NETDUMA and everything plugged into the netduma. The duma is in DMZ on the TP LINK.

On the thread, the advice given for this setup, was to have the DUMA in DMZ,  disable UPNP and port forwarding on the Router ( TP LINK ). I have always had upnp enabled on my TP LINK router with it being forwarded to the Netduma and then on to my devices. So i disabled my upnp on the TP LINK and reset everything and then headed into a game where i had high ping and was on a 3 bar, however i did get lag comp. 

However one console was still moderate, so i tried port forwarding on the duma, 3074 to one console and 3075 to the other, but when i look on the upnp and see what ports are being forwarded and to where, one console still has 3074 and 3075 being forwarded to it. 

Any help is appreciated.

Archived