Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tom Clancy's The Division Cloud connection

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Local time: 10:17 PM
  • Locationlondon

I think it works great now

But people wont know there connected to a dedi  as they only appear once your in a group

As you cant temp ban them

Hope fully if more people post there dedi ids you could at it to the cloud update then they will all apear on map

I will email you those ids tomorrow as i cantgetto my computer till tmaz

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

That's so good to hear! Are you seeing anything being blocked on boot up of the game that could indicate there are dedicated servers to be added?

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Locationlondon

No nothing appears on geo filter or is being bloocked when you boot up the game 

Also dedis dont show on geo if you play solo  i dont know why that is pve  not pvp

They only appear when you group up or go in the darkzone ie pvp

On my geofilter only one dedi appears on my my map thats  the dedis ive wrote down to send to you later today

Also  i think maybe if you play solo pve  it might be p2p connection then for group  play they put you on a dedi now

mr.victor

mr.victor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Local time: 03:17 PM
any recommended settings? i just set to 1000km with ping assist to 40 but i sometimes find laggy servers in a group.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

any recommended settings? i just set to 1000km with ping assist to 40 but i sometimes find laggy servers in a group.

Sounds like you are only able to get the closest possible server.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

World Clock

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Locationlondon

I set my ping asssist to 0  and i always find the holland dedis  with 19ms connection

Btw i have fttc connecton fiber optic

Mr victor what type connection do you have as 40ms seems high to me sounds like adsl connection to me 

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Locationlondon

I find laggy servers quite often  in group even on a 19 ms  server

But this has only been happing since patch 1.4 i never lagged ever before that patch

And what ive been reading in the division  forums its a common problem since 1.4

mr.victor

mr.victor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Local time: 03:17 PM
I have 100 megs down 5 up cable. i use 40 ping assist just to help me find servers

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Locationlondon

Fraser i emailed you those ids a few days ago btw did you get my email 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

Fraser i emailed you those ids a few days ago btw did you get my email 

Yes I have sorry, only just got a chance to look at them. That's fantastic will add them to the cloud asap!

Technical support:

World Clock

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Locationlondon

Thank you very mutch fraser

Thats brilliant

I will try to send you some more ids  soon if i find any more

As soon as i have some free time ile try to play the game as i am a bit buisyfor a few days

RainMan724

RainMan724

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I live east coast united states and have been doing alot of reading and searching about the duma. Does this work well with The Division like it does with destiny?

RainMan724

RainMan724

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

That's so good to hear! Are you seeing anything being blocked on boot up of the game that could indicate there are dedicated servers to be added?

RainMan724

RainMan724

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Any news on the division. I've read through all I could find. I'm east coast usa

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

If you're getting it purely for The Division then it wouldn't be extremely beneficial unless Kinel its working really well now?

Technical support:

World Clock

faulko

faulko

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Local time: 09:17 AM
  • LocationNSW, Straya

ID: 386d47120ad7c3c8

Aus server when im in the DZ.

Ping of 5ms suggest its in Sydney.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

ID: 386d47120ad7c3c8

Aus server when im in the DZ.

Ping of 5ms suggest its in Sydney.

Just incorrectly located? If so could you post it here please: http://forum.netduma...ocations/page-6

Technical support:

World Clock

faulko

faulko

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Local time: 09:17 AM
  • LocationNSW, Straya

Just incorrectly located? If so could you post it here please: http://forum.netduma...ocations/page-6

Um nope it all looks legit. Wasn't sure whether that id was useful for the cloud. Not really sure how it all works thou.

The servers generally aren't very good for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users