Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tom Clancy's The Division Cloud connection

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Local time: 09:35 PM
  • Locationlondon

Just wandering Have you guys turned off voip in the settings menu  

you wont be able to hear near by players though

i read voip it creates lag for players

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

So is there any news  yet on if this game will be supported  

We really realy need to be able to temp ban servers 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

I'll have an answer either way this week :)

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

Thanks that will be great

at least we will no 

AlsaibaiH

AlsaibaiH

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Local time: 11:35 PM
  • LocationManama, Bahrain

This section in the forums says alot about your company. It also gives an idea about your capabilities as a company and developers with this kind of things. 

My suggestion: Just close this section as its completely pointless. Only support games you can, there is no point of the community suggesting games that you can't support - it will only consume your time responding to posts here.

PSN: BHR_Ownage

Youtube: AlsaibaiH

Twitter: AlsaibaiH

Kage79

Kage79

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I agree with AlsaibaiH hopefully the Netduma community can get some transparency on this matter.             Attached File  giphy.gif   495.22KB   0 downloads

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

I've put out a test cloud, turn off auto & bleeding edge cloud and choose game server 12. I suspect it will need more testing but please let me know your results on this

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

Thanks fraser i will try it

Foedus Gratiae

Foedus Gratiae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Local time: 04:35 PM

Thanks fraser i will try it

Please report back how this worked. I haven't played Division in a while. I'm waiting for 1.2 to drop. But the Darkzone was always rather laggy for me. I haven't played it since I've purchased the NetDuma.

fatal0Efx

fatal0Efx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

I've put out a test cloud, turn off auto & bleeding edge cloud and choose game server 12. I suspect it will need more testing but please let me know your results on this

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I've done all of this but I notice nothing in my Netduma.  When I play the Division it doesn't even show me connecting to any hosts.  It's done this on and off prior to these changes, btw.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

I did notice this as well when I did some testing. The previous time I tried I saw much more hosts. Thanks for the feedback, glad to know it wasn't just me. Will delve further into it this week

Technical support:

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

With these settings i see hosts and other people and i still connecting to host outside of geofilter range 

But i could always see the host 

On the host we still cant tempban them it still only says update not temban 

We badly need the ability to emp ban hosts

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

I will look into it further this week, thanks for the info, anything else you guys can add is greatly appreciated :)

Technical support:

fatal0Efx

fatal0Efx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

FWIW, when I posted above that no hosts were showing, I was just in the PVE environment.  I noticed later when I was in the DZ my map was lit up though I couldn't discern what "host/server" I was connected to, and I did see a lot of exclamation points outside my range.  I wonder if these were the VOIP connections for the game?

macpro88

macpro88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I'll play around tonight with the R1 and The Division, see if I can be of any help. Now that the new update is out and the planned DLC approaching closer, I feel a lot more players will be jumping back in the game. 

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

Ive been using the settings fraser posted  game server 12  

When using these settings  it shows every person as a host   when host show on geo fillter

But im constantly  coonnecting to  host out side geo fillter range

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Ive been using the settings fraser posted  game server 12  

When using these settings  it shows every person as a host   when host show on geo fillter

But im constantly  coonnecting to  host out side geo fillter range

Strict on, PA 0 doesn't prevent that for you?

Technical support:

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationlondon

I have always have strict on but i put my pa to 15 ms

ile set my pa to 0 and let you know

btw the host i connect too  vary from 10 ms to 100 ms on  your setting 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

I have always have strict on but i put my pa to 15 ms

ile set my pa to 0 and let you know

btw the host i connect too  vary from 10 ms to 100 ms on  your setting 

Okay thanks!

Just so you all know I apologise for the delays It's not that I don't care about getting the game supported. It is simply a case of being extremely busy and not always having the time to do it. I understand your frustration, I really do. I'm frustrated myself. I have a few essential tasks this week that need to be done. Then I will dedicate as much time as needed to get it done. It will be my priority.

Technical support:

ferazambuja

ferazambuja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I just got my router and was hoping to use with the Division.

Tried out the game server 12. The geo filter shows a few host and dormant host while loading the game, after that it disappears.

I even open the geo filter completely and nothing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users