Tom Clancy's The Division Cloud connection

Im getting server not avail errors aswell, some lobbies can be notoriously bad, the game already needs tonnes of bullet to kill certain enemies but a bad lobbies is the worst.

Im connecting to ID: 386d531e0ad7c3c8 in Aus if that's any use to anyone. It appears to be in Sydney and only pops up on the Duma when in the Dark Zone

If this can help:

I live in Bahrain and I connect to this server:

ID: 384dc590ead74045    Distance: 418km

Alisaibah what is your pint to that server   cheers

Any update on if this game will work with the Netduma? 

Of course it works, the Duma is still a router similar to anytime else on the market.

But the reasons we brought the Duma are not supported for The Division just yet.

Im starting to lose faith and begining to think when if ever any of these games will be supported. Ive been checking if the Division will be supported for 6+ weeks. And the only response ive seen is they are gonna be tested on the weekend and here we are still guessing when or if....

The lag I have been getting in The Division is by far the worst lag I have ever encountered.  Whether I'm in the DZ or doing missions I notice it the worst when I am partied up with other friends, even friends who live in the same city as me.  It gets so bad, that even though I;m in the same instance as them things will occur on my screen 30 seconds to a minute behind them.  So what I am seeing on my screen has all actually already happened almost a minute ago.  I wll be shooting at enemies who in reality are not there or already dead etc.  My gun will also not fire and reloading will be severely delayed ect.  The game is unplayable for me at this point.

Hoping maybe there are some optimal settings/support with the netduma for The Division?  Fingers crossed...

The lag I have been getting in The Division is by far the worst lag I have ever encountered.  Whether I'm in the DZ or doing missions I notice it the worst when I am partied up with other friends, even friends who live in the same city as me.  It gets so bad, that even though I;m in the same instance as them things will occur on my screen 30 seconds to a minute behind them.  So what I am seeing on my screen has all actually already happened almost a minute ago.  I wll be shooting at enemies who in reality are not there or already dead etc.  My gun will also not fire and reloading will be severely delayed ect.  The game is unplayable for me at this point.

Hoping maybe there are some optimal settings/support with the netduma for The Division?  Fingers crossed...

I dont think there is much they can do.

Im connecting all over the world when im in the DZ not matter what i set the duma too.