Hello

Keisersozay

Just saying hello My name is Martin McDonald Aka (keisersozay) I game on ps4 competitive sometimes lol other times just for fun. I'm from Glasgow in Scotland father of 4 leader of the HTTC HardToTheCore organisation I run my own Youtube channel feel free to check it out

My Twitter handel is @KeisersozayHTTC

I can't wait to get my Netduma very soon.

Thank you all for reading this..

Welcome to the forum Keisersozay :) That's a cracking film "The Usual Suspects" :)

Welcome to the forum Keisersozay :) That's a cracking film "The Usual Suspects" :)

Yes m8 one of my favourite movies I spell the name different from the movie but that's where it comes from the city I'm from is a crime capital and the part of the city I'm from is the worst area but I'm a good boy my friends started calling me keiser when I was a kid because I was the one who never got caught lol fast runner and never afraid to trip a friend up sacrificed for the cause lol .

• Administrators

Yes m8 im a active guy love promoting myself lol and products I believe in. trying to grow my following as u know I got some good friends on twitter you included Fraser. I'm sorting my NETDUMA out very soon sick of RedBarRambos lag killing me round corners. This Wednesday looks to be my big day. Also going to do a kontrolFreaks giveaway through gleam to build following up.

Awesome to hear that, look forward to you getting it :)

Nice that's a good idea!

Archived