Themes and designing your own theme !

Adam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

I got a question, I think Adam will be able to answer it :) So all imaged have to be 100% copyright free. Does this mean that taking a photo and editing it lots means it is still copyrighted to the photographer even if it has undergone lots of edits? I'm guessing it does, but I was just wondering :)

• Netduma Staff

As a photographer I can tell you that it doent matter how much you manipulate or change the image the copyright remains with the photographer

Ok, thank you :) How does the rule apply if I trace the photo by hand, scan it into the computer then add colour digital? I guess it is the same? :)

Sorry for the late reply, but yes it is a derivitive from an original. If you know who took the photograph you could always ask the photographer, many would be more than happy to allow you to use their work for a credit line :)

Me, I usually require cold hard cash or a bribe of some sort, :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Looking good everyone 

AsNCo very bright! The colour theme looks very similar to an unannounced theme we already have ;)

Looking good everyone 

AsNCo very bright! The colour theme looks very similar to an unannounced theme we already have ;)

Hahaha. Great minds think alike?

Though I can't wait to get an official version with a similar design.  :P

I knocked this up in Photoshop as I know a bit of css but not enough to change this much, I am aware that you may not want to actually change the layout of the page but I thought this looked very clean and simple!

post-457-0-47364900-1426951931_thumb.png

I knocked this up in Photoshop as I know a bit of css but not enough to change this much, I am aware that you may not want to actually change the layout of the page but I thought this looked very clean and simple!

I love everything about it except the image in the background, great layout, looks clean and clear.

Some nice ideas in here, good work all :)

Me I'm too busy / lazy (strange combo) so I will just wait till the best ones are added to options and then choose a favourite to use :D

• 1 month later...

Archived