Version 1.02.3 Changelog

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi everyone,

I'm just running tests on the new version with @netduma_fraser. All the updates in this version are geared towards fixing issues certain people are having due to constraints imposed by their ISPs.  Once the tests have passed, I would like the specific people to upgrade first then I'll put out a mass upgrade for everyone.

The next version 1.02.4 will be entirely dedicated to automating the geofilter to adapt to dynamic global Internet conditions. I will try my hardest to get v1.02.4 out early next week. The changelog for 1.02.3 follows:

• Hide wireless password.
  • Display WAN IP on device manager.
  • Fixed toggle DHCP leaste time GUI select bug.
  • Implemented WAN VLAN tagging.
  • Implemented MAC cloning.
  • Implemented static WAN assignment.
  • User can allow or deny remote entry.
  • Remote access option to misc.
  • Automatic feedback option to misc.
  • Implemented pppoe WAN support.
  • Allow user to toggle deep packet processing and achieve ~150mbit.
  • Add misc page.

Best,

Iain

Hi everyone,

I'm just running tests on the new version with @netduma_fraser. All the updates in this version are geared towards fixing issues certain people are having due to constraints imposed by their ISPs.  Once the tests have passed, I would like the specific people to upgrade first then I'll put out a mass upgrade for everyone.

The next version 1.02.4 will be entirely dedicated to automating the geofilter to adapt to dynamic global Internet conditions. I will try my hardest to get v1.02.4 out early next week. The changelog for 1.02.3 follows:

• Hide wireless password.
  • Display WAN IP on device manager.
  • Fixed toggle DHCP leaste time GUI select bug.
  • Implemented WAN VLAN tagging.
  • Implemented MAC cloning.
  • Implemented static WAN assignment.
  • User can allow or deny remote entry.
  • Remote access option to misc.
  • Automatic feedback option to misc.
  • Implemented pppoe WAN support.
  • Allow user to toggle deep packet processing and achieve ~150mbit.
  • Add misc page.

Best,

Iain

Hi Iain,

just got my R1 :-) thank You!

am i able to download the new update 1.02.3 somewhere?

thanks

jey

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for purchasing jeycee

Sure! I'd only recommend if you need it(i.e. you require one of the features) because there will be a new update probably by tomorrow night.  Let me know and I can run you through it. 

Iain, will the update address issue with being put in lobbies and immediately being pulled out?

I'm not Iain, but I believe it will be.  I'm waiting for this update as it's something I suffer from, but so far have mitigated the issue by expanding my geofilter range.

Archived