Hardwired The Best Perk In Black Ops 3???

MrTrakky

What's the best perk in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 I hear you say???

In this video I explain why I feel it is a massive benefit putting Hardwired in your call of duty black ops 3 multiplayer load out. I explain the benefits of using the perk what it makes you immune to and the advantages of running it with certain other perks. If you enjoy this video please don't forget to like and subscribe

Cheers 

Mrtrakky

Its deadly with a silenced weapon, dead silence and awareness mate SUPER stealthy 

Be sure to update us with some feedback

yeah I was supposed to say 20 minutes before this post went up, not 20 minutes after which was why I said strange that I put it on then you was saying how good it is!

Will definitely update on it

It definitely is OP in my opinion... I play hardcore search and it allows you to get away from trip mines and c4 which is a big part of search. If anything it should be a delay on explosives like it was in previous games, not that you are immune from it completely.

It definitely is OP in my opinion... I play hardcore search and it allows you to get away from trip mines and c4 which is a big part of search. If anything it should be a delay on explosives like it was in previous games, not that you are immune from it completely.

That is a fair point but I don't encounter that many using it so maybe that's why the nerf hammer hasn't been taken to it

I've been running it since day 1. It gives you so much more than the other perks. I would say blast suppressor (the one that makes the thrusters silent) paired with dead silence is an underrated mix.

sounds like a pretty good combo that but I just don't think I could give up the slot that awareness is so comfortable in

Best single perk in the game by far.

Best combo perk has to be Dead Silence and Awareness.

I also love how people have stopped using Awareness since its nerf. I think it's more of a buff to the perk to be honest. Because the radius is a little smaller, you can really pinpoint where that enemy is. The old Awareness was a mind f**k on maps like Combine... footsteps everywhere! It's loads better now.

I can't let go of Fast Hands at the moment though. I've paired the Marshal 16 up with every gun in my class. It has zero sprint out time with Fast Hands and I can switch between weapons super fast. Mini shotgun for indoors and an assault rifle for med/long engagements. My K/D keeps going up using this tactic!

If I can sacrifice a slot or two, I'd also run Hardwired too - I'd be unstoppable then!

Best single perk in the game by far.

Best combo perk has to be Dead Silence and Awareness.

I also love how people have stopped using Awareness since its nerf. I think it's more of a buff to the perk to be honest. Because the radius is a little smaller, you can really pinpoint where that enemy is. The old Awareness was a mind f**k on maps like Combine... footsteps everywhere! It's loads better now.

I can't let go of Fast Hands at the moment though. I've paired the Marshal 16 up with every gun in my class. It has zero sprint out time with Fast Hands and I can switch between weapons super fast. Mini shotgun for indoors and an assault rifle for med/long engagements. My K/D keeps going up using this tactic!

If I can sacrifice a slot or two, I'd also run Hardwired too - I'd be unstoppable then!

You got to be the first person to share my point of view on awareness that and deadsilence are defaults in my class and need to try that Marshall out

You got to be the first person to share my point of view on awareness that and deadsilence are defaults in my class and need to try that Marshall out

Mate, the Marshal 16 is stupidly good if you use it correctly. When you're sprinting, even if your gun is off the screen from the run animation - when paired with Fast Hands it feels like it 'skips' the sprint out animation and is set back up to shoot instantly. I played a private match with a few mates last night and I ran with the marshal just so they could pick it up and use it for a bit. Even they said that the sprint out on the gun is ridiculous - one of the best close quarters 'clutch' guns IMO. 

Play this clip at 0:12 seconds in at 0.25 speed. You'll see what I mean.

P.S notice the trip mine at 18 seconds... without Hardwired, I'd have been a goner!

Archived