New Netduma Employees

Netduma Luke

• Administrators

The Duma Army is growing. Today we have two new employees, and one of them will be a very familiar name to all of you:

Adam - Operations & Growth

Adam will be looking after all of our operations and helping us to grow even faster. You should see him on here helping Fraser so say hello. 

Adam is, unfortunately, a Man Utd fan (so he's obviously not actually from Manchester). He also loves WWE, basketball, badminton and binge-watching US TV shows.

cy8lDis.png

Crossy - Junior Programmer

Forum legend Crossy is now a Netduma employee! Crossy will be supporting Iain with coding new features for the router & improving our back-end systems.

Crossy is, as Iain accurately puts, 'a little genius', so Iain will be mentoring him to make him into the UK's next coding superstar.

Dexter-DextersLaboratory.png

Congratulations both and welcome to the team. Now let's go to the pub... 

Pints-of-beer.jpg

Congratulations Crossy. It's a well deserved promotion.  And Adam welcome to Duma Army sir. We may need to get a WWE post going on here.There are lots of changes for the better going on in the land of Netduma. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us.  #awesometacular

Well Done the the new great members at the Cave of justice. I hope and I believe and also know that it will help you reach the world. All the best.

£!£"$%^*&^*DUMA ARMY 

Welcome Adam and I used to be a Man U fan when Cristiano Ronaldo was there. :)

I think LVG should never coach an EPL team again, thoughts?

I assume you seen FastLane, what do you think about Roman Reigns vs Triple HHH at 'Mania?

Crossy, congratulations on the promotion mate, can't wait to see what you and Iain can create together.

crossy is a great addition imo, nice to see that netduma employs people that have been here since the first hour and continuously excel in helping other users to enjoy the product

makes the company very sympatic and grounded :)

That's bullshit,I want a job.Oh yeah I need to be somewhat intelligent when it comes to IT... ;)

Congrats boys,Crossy new you were gonna do good things brother.Keep doing what your doing and your gonna do some pretty amazing shit.

Again congrats

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Looking forward to getting stuck in helping things run smoothly and  expanding the ranks of the DumaArmy.  

It's really great to come in and see such a vibrant user community!

For those that are interested:

I think LVG should leave Man Utd asap and enjoy a peaceful retirement ....(should have done this a while ago) and we should be aiming to poach pochettino from spurs but Mourinho would do in the meantime.

I wouldn't have picked HHH vs Roman Reigns as the Wrestlemania 32 main event - but it was inevitable so I'll keep my mind open -  I think the Lesnar vs Ambrose street fight will steal the show and as a child of the Attitude era I'm so glad Shane O Mac is back, (especially since he's squaring off with Taker) he's gonna do something insane.

I was impressed with Fastlane and I like the look of the new recruits from Japan so I think the future is brighter for the WWE than it has been for a long long time....

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Looking forward to getting stuck in helping things run smoothly and  expanding the ranks of the DumaArmy.  

Congratulations on the job Adam.

Your working with a brilliant team there, and the software wow.

Enjoy :)

Congratulations on landing one of the premier "early employee" ID numbers. :D  I suspect there are a lot of jealous gamers out there that would love to be on the inside of what they have cooking over there at Netduma HQ. 

Archived