Geo filter = unable to start a game, able to join lobby

Flemingo

Ive got an issue where i cant have my geo filter on, cant get into a game, just the lobby and the game intro, then i get kicked right out again. When i disable the geo filter this problem get fixed.i read about a guy with the same problem, issue for him was just an update to be installed. It stands i got the latest router update tho.

Also have an issue where my location is in australia? Im in norway^^

Kindly, Kyrre Nilsen.

Ive got an issue where i cant have my geo filter on, cant get into a game, just the lobby and the game intro, then i get kicked right out again. When i disable the geo filter this problem get fixed.i read about a guy with the same problem, issue for him was just an update to be installed. It stands i got the latest router update tho.

Kindly, Kyrre Nilsen.

Expand the geo filter to cover more area and to capture an authentication/dedicated server.  Also just move your home location to where your location actually is.  I'm in Hawaii and I have my home located in the middle of the ocean so my geo filter covers Hawaii and the entire West Coast as all my games are connected via the Seattle (White Listed Circle) dedicated server. 

post-253-0-88699800-1425060204_thumb.png

Guest Netduma Fraser

Kindly, Kyrre Nilsen.

Try disabling the Geo-filter before you get onto the game. Then once you're on the game and are able to search for a game turn on the Geo-filter and then search and see if you find a game. So you've updated to the .7 version? 

All you have to do is move your location to Norway, we're aware of the issue and is one we are continuing to improve :)

Thanks both, may have been about those dedicated servers not in range, since i think Destiny is running on those.

It stands im running on "the latest firmware"

© NetDuma 2014. R1 debug version 1.02.2 running on rb-951g-2hnd.

Trying geo filter again atm

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thanks both, may have been about those dedicated servers not in range, since i think Destiny is running on those.

It stands im running on "the latest firmware"

© NetDuma 2014. R1 debug version 1.02.2 running on rb-951g-2hnd.

Trying geo filter again atm

We have disabled the basic upgrade feature. You can update to the latest version by following the instructions here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

Archived