I Shouldn't be Alive ...

Sgt-Greco

...... sponsored by NETDUMA

Here we can post short clips with dogfights that seemed lost, but NETDUMA+skills, saved you.

just remember, use your share button when something cool happens, and upload  :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I posted this question somewhere but can't find it. So am asking again. On my ping test I got all "good" is there a way I can get exceptional which I believe will give me more optimum gaming experience? Pls help

Sean, I replied 6 minutes after the post you're referring to with an answer. Please refrain from posting the same question in a non support related thread. Thank you.

• Netduma Staff

I posted this question somewhere but can't find it. So am asking again. On my ping test I got all "good" is there a way I can get exceptional which I believe will give me more optimum gaming experience? Pls help

Its probably best if you make a new thread about this so that people see it :) To answer your question though, probably not. You could ring your ISP and ask for them to remove interlacing so that you are on the fast path, but this would increase packet loss which is worse for gaming.

Only way really would be to upgrade your internet, as usually this also decreases your ping. There is a thread here where Adam replied to explain why sometimes fast path isn't always best.

Archived