Lag Comp Experiment Volunteers

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I just noticed this, I didn't see it because I was looking for my psn/gamertag lol which would be "little_saturn" for the ps4 group.

Thanks

Also I can be a liaison if needed, I can record also.

That would be great thank you, I'll mark you as the liaison for your group!

Fraser,your in box is full and you can't receive any messages.With my new gaming line I got on Monday I don't meet the required speeds,I get 13.5 DL and 1.3-1.5 UL.So if this is an issue I understand as I don't want to screw up the study for everyone,but you gotta let me know.

And I got no problem being the Liaison for the group if I'm still able to participate.

• Administrators

I willing to volunteer 

Great thank you, I have added you as the liaison. 

Fraser,your in box is full and you can't receive any messages.With my new gaming line I got on Monday I don't meet the required speeds,I get 13.5 DL and 1.3-1.5 UL.So if this is an issue I understand as I don't want to screw up the study for everyone,but you gotta let me know.

And I got no problem being the Liaison for the group if I'm still able to participate.

I will have to ask Iain tomorrow, that would be great if you can thanks :)

i sent out friend request to every one in my group. Just accept and message me when you are ready.

Great, I'll make you the liaison. Just added the GTs so make sure you've added them correctly.

Reserve list

velloonythedeity - US PS4

slimshadie559 US PS4  

Can you add an _? Ill be online if I am needed.  Slimshadie_559

Thank you

Done

Do you have a liaison for ps4 usa group A? If you don't I'll do it.

That would be great thank you!