How well will Netduma work with two Netduma users in same party?

chrisbeatty316

I have a Netduma and one of my friends is thinking of purchasing one as well. He brought up the question of how it would work if we are in the same party and both using the Netduma. He lives in Baltimore, MD and I'm in Dayton, Ohio if that matters.

• Netduma Staff

Its probably best if one of you disable your GeoFilter, preferably the party leader keeps his on.

If the two people in the party don't live close, it would benefit the other player if the party leader set his home location between the two players so neither player lags.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks crossy, many users have reported that it's best to have the party leader have geo-filter enabled and everyone else disabled.

It'll be a lot easier to find games if only one of you has the geofilter enabled, otherwise you'll only find hosts in the area that your 2 geofilter circles intersect. I've played with friends that have netduma in the same party but since we're just miles apart and run essentially the same gf circle, it worked the same as running just one geofilter, we didn't notice any difference.

Archived