Gaming profiles

Here's my current UK profile, the speeds entered into router are 33/8.6. I only have my PS4 hardwired and PC wireless to my Duma and everything else connected to my Sky Hub SR-102. This profile is giving me great games and is throttled hard as you will see :)

In Game View

9lRmkGk.png

q8GhuxF.gif

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

60/5 if you could make me one thanks annonymous:)

Hi Gom3z,

Here is your lag comp settings.

1. Save your profile.
  2. Load new profile and make sure all the settings that  provided and gets set ( Look at pic) 
  3. Make sure your PS4 is off or Xbox
  4. Reboot NetDuma
  5. Once it has rebooted wait for 2mins for everything to load up right
  6. Turn on PS4/Xbox wait for 1min then start your BO3

You bandwidth is low and very hard to get your buffer-boat stable but I managed to do so.

• Now if you want to use your full speed for your PC, all you have to do is turn on ( Under Mis )  Super Turbo mode (disables CC). tick on and your good to go. Turn off for gaming.

gom3z.Lag_Comp.1.json

post-194-0-12360000-1460909523_thumb.png

post-194-0-20043300-1460909531_thumb.png

post-194-0-86003400-1460909543_thumb.png

post-194-0-51984000-1460909560_thumb.png

Note for you guys that load my Lag/comp settings

• What I do is I try to find the best Game Server that gives me the best game play , and not always it will be in your home area. Even if the ping is the lowest on that game server doesn't mean its the best quality. So look for a server with in a range of 400miles of you. If you are playing in a party you will have to increase the Upload Prioritization by 1 or 2 but not more then that it keep your lag/comp working. And the best way to know is when the match is about to begin you should start at a count down from 12 and up that way you know your lag/comp is good to go.     

• Administrators

Hi

How do you load profiles sent from someone else? Not had any sent but if I wanted to try one of the above profiles out, how do you go about it :)

Download the profile. Go to manage profiles, hit import, select the profile you downloaded. Once imported you can choose to load that profile (will appear at the bottom of your list).

Download the profile. Go to manage profiles, hit import, select the profile you downloaded. Once imported you can choose to load that profile (will appear at the bottom of your list).

I am assuming that is through a laptop or PC, can you do it through a IPad and do you need a programme/app to do it?

<p>

Note for you guys that load my Lag/comp settings

• What I do is I try to find the best Game Server that gives me the best game play , and not always it will be in your home area. Even if the ping is the lowest on that game server doesn't mean its the best quality. So look for a server with in a range of 400miles of you. If you are playing in a party you will have to increase the Upload Prioritization by 1 or 2 but not more then that it keep your lag/comp working. And the best way to know is when the match is about to begin you should start at a count down from 12 and up that way you know your lag/comp is good to go.

Hi thanks for your custom settings really appreciate it , just wondering when i load this custom profile i get a poor score on dslreports.com i an getting an f for my bb score is this ok ? . Also the countdown for when the match begins i am only getting into matches with a 3 second countdown or quite often the match has started a few seconds before i load in

Hi thanks for your custom settings really appreciate it , just wondering when i load this custom profile i get a poor score on dslreports.com i an getting an f for my bb score is this ok ? . Also the countdown for when the match begins i am only getting into matches with a 3 second countdown or quite often the match has started a few seconds before i load in

No that's not ok ,F score is not good. But keep in mined you live in the UK so DSL REPORTS will be different outcome than here in the USA,  please send me your profile with your settings and I will make the adjustment needed. Thanks

Annonymous I would love to have a custom profile 200/20 when you have some free time. Thank you!

I do not have those speeds but very close to it, this profile will work for you.

1. Save your profile.
  2. Load new profile and make sure all the settings that  provided and gets set ( Look at pic) 
  4. Reboot NetDuma

You bandwidth is low and very hard to get your buffer-boat stable but I managed to do so.

• Now if you want to use your full speed for your PC, all you have to do is turn on ( Under Mis )  Super Turbo mode (disables CC). tick on and your good to go. Turn off for gaming.

Sindonesia-Lag_comp.json

<p>

I do not have those speeds but very close to it, this profile will work for you.

• Save your profile.
  • Load new profile and make sure all the settings that provided and gets set ( Look at pic)
  • Make sure your PS4 is off or Xbox
  • Reboot NetDuma
  • Once it has rebooted wait for 2mins for everything to load up right
  • Turn on PS4/Xbox wait for 1min then start your BO3
  • Now if you want to use your full speed for your PC, all you have to do is turn on ( Under Mis ) Super Turbo mode (disables CC). tick on and your good to go. Turn off for gaming.

Thank you , I will check it out.

Hows the profile been working out for you?

Pretty well aside from the dipshit's that are in the lobby with solid red bars even before the game starts.But when they lobby has decent connections it runs pretty well for me.had to switch a few things around but when I lose gunfight,I feel like I should have lost them.Not the typical shoot someone 6 times in the back at 15 feet and they turn around and kill you in one bullet.

So I would say it's working out pretty well for me... :D

I have tried a few profiles of my own, with mixed results. Funny enough the one that seems to be OK for me is the "General Gaming" profile, I just have to adjust the geo filter rand and tick strict mode, and it plays as well as Amy for me :)

Still get the wtf moments etc :)

No that's not ok ,F score is not good. But keep in mined you live in the UK so DSL REPORTS will be different outcome than here in the USA, please send me your profile with your settings and I will make the adjustment needed. Thanks

Hey annon these are my current settings cod ultimate profile

Bandwidth 77 download 19 upload . My max download is 77 though i get between 70 - 77

Download cap 15% upload cap 85 % REACTIVE

I do not touch device prioritisation and have my xbox one in hyper lane

I have ipv6 disabled in WAN , LAN and MISC

and in misc i only have enabled cookies, UPNP and bleeding edge and cloud ticked . Sorry i couldnt add my profile but this is what im running in the UK . Hope you can make it play better than it has been these last few weeks . Many thanks

Hey annon these are my current settings cod ultimate profile

Bandwidth 77 download 19 upload . My max download is 77 though i get between 70 - 77

Download cap 15% upload cap 85 % REACTIVE

I do not touch device prioritisation and have my xbox one in hyper lane

I have ipv6 disabled in WAN , LAN and MISC

and in misc i only have enabled cookies, UPNP and bleeding edge and cloud ticked . Sorry i couldnt add my profile but this is what im running in the UK . Hope you can make it play better than it has been these last few weeks . Many thanks

Here is your lag comp settings for the UK location. Try it out.      HAVE FUN

1. Save your profile.
  2. Load new profile and make sure all the settings that  provided and gets set
  4. Reboot NetDuma

Acebri.UK_lagcomp.json

Yo AnnonymousS, so basically throttling is the way to fight lag comp? I have 330 up and 33 down any suggestions. I also have my Asus AC3100 doing all the wifi

YES, that's correct

• Set your speeds to 315/9.99. that should get your buffer-boat under control.
  • Anti-flood download 32% has been the magic number for me.
  • Anti-flood upload 87%

I feel you don't need all that speeds, if all you got is your PS4 and a laptop on the netduma, I would reduce it, you will have better control over your network settings. If you want a profile done let me know .  

Here is your lag comp settings for the UK location. Try it out. HAVE FUN

• Save your profile.
  • Load new profile and make sure all the settings that provided and gets set
  • Make sure your PS4 is off or Xbox
  • Reboot NetDuma
  • Once it has rebooted wait for 2mins for everything to load up right
  • Turn on PS4/Xbox wait for 1min then start your BO3

Settings are really good but it is taking far to long to find a match with your current geo filter settings . Really appreciated mate

Archived