[DESTINY AND HALO 5] Nothing's working anymore

glaglaman

Hello,

I would like to create a new topic to explain my problems since yesterday.

I did the Upgrade, everything went fine and I'm now in : 1.03.6

Here's the problem : I CAN'T HAVE ACCESS TO MULTIPLAYER MATCHMAKING IN HALO 5 ON XBOX ONE and DESTINY ON PS4.

Basically here's what I have on halo 5 on xbox one :

1454955779-capture.png

1454955778-capture2.png

The red message says : No adapted servers for you or your team can be found.

Here's what I have one Destiny on ps4 :

1455027840-destiny-20160209182430.png

The research goes on and on without finding anyone in the vanguard playlist and it launch me alone ...

Believe me it's not fun to play a game made for 3 alone.

For my configaration of the netduma :

Strict mode is off, and I've ticked enabled auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud.

here's where I am in my geofilter :

1455028069-capturedqsdqsdqsd.png

The problem is the same if the geofilter in ON or OFF.

What can I do my friends to my netduma to be able to play online again ?

Are you on the newest firmware yet? If so have a look at the profiles section on the left hand side of the screen and select the destiny profile and click load, if you want to use hyper lane as well just add the service at the bottom of the congestion control screen.

Worked great for finding me peeps to do the strikes with earlier today! haven't tried PvP yet though!

Strict mode off is perfect. After the upgrade, did follow these instructions? Specifically re-associating the PS4 to the correct service?

2) Geo-filter instructions

• After upgrading go to the Geo-filtering page. 
  • Hard refresh the page Ctrl + F5 (on Windows), Cmd + R (on Mac).
  • If you have a Playstation you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Playstation network" - the PA Version has been removed.
  • If you have an Xbox you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Xbox Live" - the PA Version has been removed.

Are you able to connect to Xbox live with the duma? Reboot the duma and see if that resolves it.

Yes I'm connected to the live and the psn as well, but can I send you a pm Fraser ?

Strict mode off is perfect. After the upgrade, did follow these instructions? Specifically re-associating the PS4 to the correct service?

2) Geo-filter instructions

• After upgrading go to the Geo-filtering page. 
  • Hard refresh the page Ctrl + F5 (on Windows), Cmd + R (on Mac).
  • If you have a Playstation you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Playstation network" - the PA Version has been removed.
  • If you have an Xbox you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Xbox Live" - the PA Version has been removed.

Yes I did it it's not the PA version (since the last version .5 I don't use those anymore)

• Administrators

Yes I'm connected to the live and the psn as well, but can I send you a pm Fraser ?

Yes you can, if it's regarding this issue would rather you kept it in this thread so you can be helped quicker.

Hard turn off the console by holding the power button for ~10s. Disable the Geo-filter for your device then start up the console and go on your game, is it able to connect? If so then enable the Geo-filter. 

Also ensure auto&bleeding edge cloud is enabled and applied.

Yes you can, if it's regarding this issue would rather you kept it in this thread so you can be helped quicker.

Hard turn off the console by holding the power button for ~10s. Disable the Geo-filter for your device then start up the console and go on your game, is it able to connect? If so then enable the Geo-filter. 

Also ensure auto&bleeding edge cloud is enabled and applied.

Yes I did, And I always put My xbox one down (meaning I don' tuse the mode where it goes back online quickly).

Yes Both of them are enabled and applied and no still not able to reach a multiplayer matchmaking.

Ok I'll try it and come again..

But what could be the problem ? My nat is OPEN on xbox and I'm in NAT 2 on ps4.

My spirit is quite down recently, as a "early adopter" of the netduma and a big fan of HALO, I feel myself in a odd position where I cant' even play multiplayer.

Make sure you don't have both an Xbox & Halo 5 service and an Xbox & Xbox Live service selected at the same time and enabled, just use one or the other

it's what I've done, i've tested both separately. any screenshot or video I can take to help you help me. :D

Ok I've tried it again, and it's still not working, I went to 343i forum and apparently I'm not not the only one, people have problems to connect to games if they are playing with friends from Canada etc ...

343i apply a "region lockdown" on the game : wich mean if you latency is too big it won't let you connect to their servers.

Too bad I was able to play halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 5 at the begining now it's now reserved for people living in area as such Europ, America, Asia etc ...

Hope this change soon with a patch, if not I won't be abe to play the game like everybody does.

ok I just noticed something weird, When I put the geo filter on a larger scale (example : over all europe) it don't find a single circle or square as host ...) is there a possibilitie that nobody is playing destiny on ps4 in all europe ? no ... so what's the problem with my connection to the game ?

• Administrators

Okay can you disable bleeding edge cloud on but leave auto on please.

No I shouldn't think that would be the issue. Something strange is happening for sure. 

Other devices that are connected to the R1 are they having normal internet? 

Okay can you disable bleeding edge cloud on but leave auto on please.

No I shouldn't think that would be the issue. Something strange is happening for sure. 

Other devices that are connected to the R1 are they having normal internet? 

Ok I'll tr it, and yes other devices like laptop, tables phones are getting internet normaly (video, stream, mail ...)

Yes something really strange is happening because at first it was working really well, it was the best games in my life.

New thing : I 've try it with master chief collection now and again it's turning around and around and around, with and without the geofilter : it can't find anyone to play with.

Hello,

it's me again, and finally every server in halo 5 are back online, I did nothing more than Fraser told me, and finally the game can connect to new multiplayer.

It send me each time to an american server.

Ill try to figure out how to find a european server next time, but finally one of my problem is solved.

About destiny now I'm thinking of using a VPN to fake my location, so the game launch me with euro gamers.I've

heard that the netduma provide good support with VPN, can you tell me if I'm correct here or is it just wrong to buy a VPN just to play online.

Archived