Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major NETDUMA Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.6j)

• Please log in to reply
1669 replies to this topic

P00T38801

P00T38801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Local time: 12:25 PM
I'm good man... got it up and running strong in a few minutes... been WRECKIN FOOLS in WWII ever since! Thanks again.... God Bless...

Freemek

Freemek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 06:25 PM

Hello there.

I'm running 1.03.4 and i would like to update, please. I have "allow remote access to Netduma tech support" ticked.

Thank you.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,501 posts

Will check upgrades on Monday.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

TH3 DIZZ

TH3 DIZZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 01:25 PM

I need help, I am on 103.3

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,501 posts

I'm good man... got it up and running strong in a few minutes... been WRECKIN FOOLS in WWII ever since! Thanks again.... God Bless...

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hello there.

I'm running 1.03.4 and i would like to update, please. I have "allow remote access to Netduma tech support" ticked.

Thank you.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I need help, I am on 103.3

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

World Clock

Alah9586

Alah9586

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Hello there.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,501 posts

Hello there.

I've PM'd you.

Technical support:

World Clock

Alah9586

Alah9586

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
I messaged you back . I need help ASAP thanks

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,501 posts

Will be able to check on Monday.

Technical support:

World Clock

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,501 posts

Technical support:

World Clock

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users