Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

I have the Netduma R1 and have been waiting for the upgrade how do I upgrade to latest firmware?

On what version are you on? If you are talking about the new DumaOS, it has not been released yet.

• Administrators

I would like to upgrade. I'm running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I moved my Netduma to be directly connected, remote access is ticked. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm on 1.03.3. I need help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

hi iam on 1.03.4 remote support ticked..i want to upgrade

hi My R1 WAN IP is in DMZ, UPnP & Port forwarding are disabled on my ISP hub, and Remote access is ticked..i want to upgrade

• Administrators

My R1 router has FW:1.03.3.

How do I get the latest firmware?

My router used to update automatically, did something change?

Ron

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

hi My R1 WAN IP is in DMZ, UPnP & Port forwarding are disabled on my ISP hub, and Remote access is ticked..i want to upgrade

Think your IP has changed, can you post anything in this topic again please.

Hey Netduma team!

I'm on an older version "R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd" 

I would like to get the latest update for my R1.

Thanks!

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

• 2 weeks later...