Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

I'm on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade, thank you

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

plz help would like to get this spare r1 updated its on 1.03.3

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I am currently running 1.03.4... would like permission to upgrade please!! :)

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

• Administrators

I had just finished frickin rebooting and getting my network up when I saw this.... I'm sorry about that ... everything is as it should be, I will not even go near it until I hear back from you

You can upgrade as long as you didn't reboot since you were told on FB that you could upgrade.

i can upgrade to 1.03.6?

Yes unless you rebooted since I said not to. 

• Administrators

I'm good man... got it up and running strong in a few minutes... been WRECKIN FOOLS in WWII ever since! Thanks again.... God Bless...

Hello there.

I'm running 1.03.4 and i would like to update, please. I have "allow remote access to Netduma tech support" ticked.

Thank you.

I need help, I am on 103.3

• Administrators

Can i grab the update aswell please, or the beta would be nice ;) Since i'm a grinderrrrr.

need upgrade plz. I am on version 1.03.3

im running " R1 debug version 1.02.7 running on rb-951g-2hnd".  what do I need to do to upgrade?  I'm not a very technical guy so, talk slow. lol!!!  THANKS

I've PM'd you.