Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major NETDUMA Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.6)

• Please log in to reply
1594 replies to this topic

wintercabin

wintercabin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Local time: 12:59 PM
  • LocationUS- Kansas

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

dumb question but did you do the upgrade for me? Or do I need to proceed with the upgrade myself?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts
  • Local time: 06:59 PM

dumb question but did you do the upgrade for me? Or do I need to proceed with the upgrade myself?

You need to do the upgrade yourself following the instructions from the first page.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

emmanu

emmanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 07:59 PM

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Done! Can you try again please?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Done! Can you try again please?

Still wasn't able to access it. Take the Netduma out of the DMZ and port forward 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the Netduma from the hub.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

emmanu

emmanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 07:59 PM

Still wasn't able to access it. Take the Netduma out of the DMZ and port forward 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the Netduma from the hub.

Can you try now? movistar routers are sh*t LoL

Zabemareu

Zabemareu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 10:59 AM

I am currently running the R1 Debug Version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  Remote service selected.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

Can you try now? movistar routers are sh*t LoL

Still unable to access, please post in the 1 on 1 section with dates/times you'd be available and I'll see if I can make you accessible.

I am currently running the R1 Debug Version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  Remote service selected.

I've PM'd you.

Technical support:

joshua1905

joshua1905

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hi, I'm on version: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. Remote service ticked.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

Hi, I'm on version: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. Remote service ticked.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Technical support:

gurthyjohnson

gurthyjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 01:59 PM

I have an older version than 1.03.5

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

I have an older version than 1.03.5

I've PM'd you.

Technical support:

xL_Joel

xL_Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

You're good to go, please do not reboot before upgrading.

I believe I have successfully completed the upgrade? 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

I believe I have successfully completed the upgrade? 

If you're now on 1.03.6g then yes! 

Technical support:

polyrhythm

polyrhythm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 11:59 AM

I have R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

Is there anything I need to do special to upgrade?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,879 posts

I have R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

Is there anything I need to do special to upgrade?

I've PM'd you.

Technical support:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users