Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major NETDUMA Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.6)

• Please log in to reply
1437 replies to this topic

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts
  • Local time: 08:01 AM

When will there be a new upgrade for the netduma

You can read about that here: http://forum.netduma...ogress-testing/

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

nimmeruk

nimmeruk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Make sure that you've put the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous. Once we've checked your router and said you're good to go you then do the upgrade manually.

hi Fraser,

I've ticked the remote access in the R1.

The R1 is connected to a BT Openreach modem, but I'm struggling to access it's admin page. I've connected a laptop to it with an ethernet cable but it doesn't dish out any DHCP address. I'm pretty sure UPnP is disabled anyway. Are you able to tell me if you can connect to it or not?

ta

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts

hi Fraser,

I've ticked the remote access in the R1.

The R1 is connected to a BT Openreach modem, but I'm struggling to access it's admin page. I've connected a laptop to it with an ethernet cable but it doesn't dish out any DHCP address. I'm pretty sure UPnP is disabled anyway. Are you able to tell me if you can connect to it or not?

ta

You can't connect to the modem interface? Should be hopefully checking routers tomorrow.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Arni

Arni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i would like to upgrade my router currently on version 1.03.3 thanks :)

ps21.850

ps21.850

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM

i was just checking back to see if i can upgrade now from the 1.03.4 to the newest version

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts

Sorry for the delay guys!

https://www.dropbox.....06.43.png?dl=0

Looking to upgrade to latest version of firmware.

Thanks,
Mase412

You're good to go. Please do not reboot your router before upgrading.

Please help me upgrade to latest version. © NetDuma 2014. R1 debug version 1.02.7 running on rb-951g-2hnd Remote support enabled

Thanks!

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

need help upgrading from 1.03.3 please help

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I am still showing 1.03.3. I thought this would update on its own after Netduma staff did their thing but I guess I was still supposed to go through the update process myself afterward. I am posting again because I found the old reply and I guess I wasn't supposed to reboot the router but unfortunately it has been rebooted so I'm not sure if it needs to be looked at again. Please advise.

Thanks

Hi

i am on version 1.03.04,i ticked remote access.can you please help me to upgrade.

thanks

kind regards Callejunior

Hello there followed a link to upgrade router firmware and was directed here currently on firmware 1.03.3

I posted about a week ago since I'm still on r1 debug version 103.3 and was looking for an update on when I can upgrade mine. Please let me know. Thanks.

i have version 1.03.4 and I would like to upgrade to the newest version thanks 

Hey there. 

I'm currently on 1.03.4 and need an upgrade. I've allowed remote access. Anything else I need to do? 

Thank you in advance.

I am currently running version 1.03.3 and I would like to upgrade.

I have allowed remote access to Netduma Tech support.

Thank you

no problem, Fraser.

So I don't need to do anything, i'll just see it updated at some point next week?

PM'd

I am currently running version 1.03.3 and I would like to upgrade.

I have allowed remote access to Netduma Tech support.

Thanks Fraser for getting me access to this page and the quick responses!!!  Looking forward to the upgrade.

:) 

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Scott

When will there be a new upgrade for the netduma

i would like to upgrade my router currently on version 1.03.3 thanks :)

PM'd

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .
can i upgrade???

Technical support:

Flomsen

Flomsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 09:01 AM
  • LocationDenmark
If you have purchased the router after June 1st you will have version 1.03.6h, DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO .6g! .6h doesn't have any new features.

I just got my router, why is say "Your router is on version 1.03.6g" ?

...Just because You're winning don't mean You're the lucky one...!

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts
If you have purchased the router after June 1st you will have version 1.03.6h, DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO .6g! .6h doesn't have any new features.

I just got my router, why is say "Your router is on version 1.03.6g" ?

We still have some stock of routers with the 1.03.6g firmware on, as said though there is no difference between the versions. 

Technical support:

Flomsen

Flomsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationDenmark

We still have some stock of routers with the 1.03.6g firmware on, as said though there is no difference between the versions. 

Okay!

...Just because You're winning don't mean You're the lucky one...!

RaiRezT

RaiRezT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd 

can i upgrade 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd 

can i upgrade 

Yes you can upgrade, make sure you follow the first page instructions carefully.

Technical support:

christine1014

christine1014

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 03:01 AM

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked, and I want to upgrade. Thx.

Arni

Arni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Wassup frazer can you check mine again please :) i sent you info in the dms

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 737 posts

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked, and I want to upgrade. Thx.

Wassup frazer can you check mine again please :) i sent you info in the dms

Hi guys - currently Fraser is on vacation but will be back next week. We might be able to do your upgrades at the end of this week, but I'd really appreciate it if you could hold out until next week and we'll get you on the latest version. Sorry about that guys!

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

megahombre

megahombre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I'm on an older version than 1.03.5. as well (1.03.3). I have remote support ticked. Please let me know when I'm in the clear to update. Thanks in advance!

Arni

Arni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

All good now just decided to take the risk and upgrade it anyway and im now on the new firmware xD 

(i dont recommend doing that of course) but im savage 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 737 posts

All good now just decided to take the risk and upgrade it anyway and im now on the new firmware xD 

(i dont recommend doing that of course) but im savage 

I would warn anyone against doing this; it's very easy to brick your router in the process!

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM

I would warn anyone against doing this; it's very easy to brick your router in the process!

Hmm... lol

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me so I am notified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users