Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major NETDUMA Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.6)

• Please log in to reply
1561 replies to this topic

kizvandutch

kizvandutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Local time: 08:57 AM
Call of duty game titkes your next task?

LiveAction

LiveAction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Reply here for the upgrade? If yes I'm ready

anybloodyname

anybloodyname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Local time: 04:57 PM
Good job guys this product really has evolved into a premier piece of kit, nice one. Its come a long way since the first firmware!

ranmanx

ranmanx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 AM

I have remote support ticked and I want to upgrade :). I am showing I am running 1.03.3.

Netduma Crossy

Netduma Crossy

Developer

• Administrators
  • 6,436 posts
  • LocationUK - North Yorkshire

Reply here for the upgrade? If yes I'm ready

You can download and update using the link in the OP as long as you are on version 1.03.5 :)

Asentrix

Asentrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Local time: 01:57 AM

Thank you netduma team for all the hard work!

xLEADxPOISONx

xLEADxPOISONx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 10:57 AM
I have 1.03.4 and have remote access ticked

dominican_3niz

dominican_3niz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 AM
  • LocationREADING PA

omg never have a better games

Alex

Alex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Local time: 11:57 AM
  • LocationVermont

Did the upgrade and I can't get into any games on Blops 3 on Xbox One. Did a reboot on the router, did a hard reset on the xbox. All my settings are the same as the last firmware where everything was working fine. Any thoughts?

Dillinger

Dillinger

[Duma] Armorer

• Moderators
  • 2,607 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Did the upgrade and I can't get into any games on Blops 3 on Xbox One. Did a reboot on the router, did a hard reset on the xbox. All my settings are the same as the last firmware where everything was working fine. Any thoughts?

A few, but let's start small.  How big of a radius is your Geo Filter?  Can you see any hosts populating on the map while searching for a game?

Seattle Area - Early R1 Adopter | CoD Player | 1911 aficionado

"I am not a Walrus - Therefore I do not WALL RUN" - BlackxWorm

Alex

Alex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationVermont

A few, but let's start small.  How big of a radius is your Geo Filter?  Can you see any hosts populating on the map while searching for a game?

Yea I do see hosts populating when searching. The radius is at 846 miles. I just got thrown into a game after 5 minutes of searching and it was a player host. I haven't been put on a player host since the beginning of this game.

*Edit* Before the firmware update, I was would find a game within seconds on a dedicated server.

Dillinger

Dillinger

[Duma] Armorer

• Moderators
  • 2,607 posts
  • LocationLoading...

I was having trouble connecting to the dedicated boxes in Seattle last week on XB1 as well.  I was able to connect to San Fran, LA and Kansas, but I was having problems locally.  I ended up doing a power cycle on the router and the XB1 and then I was back playing again.

Do you usually connect to the local dedi (whatever one that may be)?  Or does it bounce you based on time of day and day of week you are connecting?

Can you try camping a known dedicated location and see if you can join that way?

Alex

Alex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationVermont

I was having trouble connecting to the dedicated boxes in Seattle last week on XB1 as well.  I was able to connect to San Fran, LA and Kansas, but I was having problems locally.  I ended up doing a power cycle on the router and the XB1 and then I was back playing again.

Do you usually connect to the local dedi (whatever one that may be)?  Or does it bounce you based on time of day and day of week you are connecting?

Can you try camping a known dedicated location and see if you can join that way?

It seems to be working properly now. It took 3 power cycles of all my equipment but we're all set. Thanks for the quick reply!

Dillinger

Dillinger

[Duma] Armorer

• Moderators
  • 2,607 posts
  • LocationLoading...

It seems to be working properly now. It took 3 power cycles of all my equipment but we're all set. Thanks for the quick reply!

Okay, cool.  Maybe this was a need to clear the cache sort of thing or something.  I'll make a note of that for future trouble threads.  Thanks for the feedback!

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,303 posts
  • LocationUK

POPULAR

First rule of IT , turn it off and on again ;)

SlingshotGamer

SlingshotGamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Local time: 03:57 PM

Quick question. When selecting the auto bandwidth option? i select it to auto select my bandwidth but it just pops up with a "warning" and okay button

Anybody no why?

Sir_smooch

Sir_smooch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationLancashire, NW England

Quick question. When selecting the auto bandwidth option? i select it to auto select my bandwidth but it just pops up with a "warning" and okay button

Anybody no why?

Same here

Netduma Crossy

Netduma Crossy

Developer

• Administrators
  • 6,436 posts

Same here

When you enter higher bandwidths you get information in the box. Not sure why you don't get it with lower speeds :)

Sir_smooch

Sir_smooch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationLancashire, NW England

When you enter higher bandwidths you get information in the box. Not sure why you don't get it with lower speeds :)

Well i did a factory reset as i know some of the more tech savvy guys on here would recommend after a firmware update. I get the box with the text in now but for some reason my default speeds after the reset were 100mb down and 10mb up.

I went ahead and did the auto thing anyway but it just stayed the same lol. Either way no biggy, i adjusted manually.

Netduma Crossy

Netduma Crossy

Developer

• Administrators
  • 6,436 posts

Well i did a factory reset as i know some of the more tech savvy guys on here would recommend after a firmware update. I get the box with the text in now but for some reason my default speeds after the reset were 100mb down and 10mb up.

I went ahead and did the auto thing anyway but it just stayed the same lol. Either way no biggy, i adjusted manually.

The new default speed is 100/10 rather than 6/4 or whatever it was before :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users