No Xbox Live PA with .7

Hey guys, first off let me say I have really enjoyed the router so far.  I'm a casual gamer who plays maybe a few hours a week, but was wanting the best connection possible for when I do play.  The Netduma has been making the AW experience more tolerable!

Now onto my issue.  So I upgraded to .7 this weekend.  I see the new features in the geo filter area like the ping assist slider bar, check box to see distance in miles, etc.  I understand I should select the service (for Xbox One) Xbox Live PA to enable the ping assist feature, however, that is not showing up on mine.  It only shows Xbox Live (and Playstation Network but no Playstation Network PA either).  

Will the ping assist feature still work from the Xbox Live service?  

Hey guys, first off let me say I have really enjoyed the router so far.  I'm a casual gamer who plays maybe a few hours a week, but was wanting the best connection possible for when I do play.  The Netduma has been making the AW experience more tolerable!

Now onto my issue.  So I upgraded to .7 this weekend.  I see the new features in the geo filter area like the ping assist slider bar, check box to see distance in miles, etc.  I understand I should select the service (for Xbox One) Xbox Live PA to enable the ping assist feature, however, that is not showing up on mine.  It only shows Xbox Live (and Playstation Network but no Playstation Network PA either).  

Will the ping assist feature still work from the Xbox Live service?  

hi if you've upgraded to 7b and cant see the xbox live pa option go onto the geo filter page and do a hard page refresh ( ctrl f5 on windows for example it will then appear)

hi if you've upgraded to 7b and cant see the xbox live pa option go onto the geo filter page and do a hard page refresh ( ctrl f5 on windows for example it will then appear)

Thanks for the quick reply.  I will try this tonight when I get home from work.  I'm on a Macbook, what's the hard page refresh for Mac??  

Edit: Instead of being a total lazy ass I looked it up online haha. Thanks again, I'll let you know if I have any other issues.

Archived