Major NETDUMA Upgrade (Preview) - Coming February 2016

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone like me who doesn't want "turbo mode" function...can i download it to update my router?I don't need "turbo mode"..so why i must wait for these testings???

Because every features is compiled into the firmware , they aren't separate pieces that you can put together

I know it's a pain in the butt , but your idea might be possible in the future , why not make a suggestion thread? :)

This router is slowly becoming borderline "not fair". 

Yep, a guy I play with on xbox always accused me of being a hacker because I'm always top of board and he found out recently about me using a Duma and now according to him I'm a cheater. Not sure how choosing to connect to people closer to home is cheating but yeah, jealousy is a bitch at times. 

Does anyone know if the new firmware will help with our isp speeds?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Are you asking if the router will make your speed better?  Or are you having a problem where you are not getting all the speed you are paying for?

Yep, a guy I play with on xbox always accused me of being a hacker because I'm always top of board and he found out recently about me using a Duma and now according to him I'm a cheater. Not sure how choosing to connect to people closer to home is cheating but yeah, jealousy is a bitch at times. 

Jealousy and ignorance 

The difference is subtle, but it's jealousy.

Prior to the NetDuma, everyone was connecting at the whim of the matchmaking.  If you got a close connection by random, you probably had a better game than those that connected, randomly, over a greater distance.

Now you can force those close connections every game.  Whereas the unwashed masses and un-Enlightened are still submit to the crap shoot of Activision's matchmaking.

That's not cheating.  That's evolving and playing smarter.  Sorry if you weren't in on the ground floor, Mr. Crybaby, but you can still get in on the bandwagon. :D

I dont see the update yet and please can someone update the main upgrade page to the new frim version out now it still says 1.03.4 outdate as for me. Is a nig help to kust go there im upgrade tobthe new one and i am sure that other ppl would love that nust adivce please dont take it the wrong way.

• Administrators

Is there a known time yet that the new update will be released ?

No time/date set yet.

Ahahahahahah sorry Fraser.. Confermed??

No worries :) No time/date set yet.

I dont see the update yet and please can someone update the main upgrade page to the new frim version out now it still says 1.03.4 outdate as for me. Is a nig help to kust go there im upgrade tobthe new one and i am sure that other ppl would love that nust adivce please dont take it the wrong way.

There is no time/date set yet for the upgrade being released. We're not pushing the .5 update. It will be updated when .6 is released :)

Archived