Bufferbloat A+

zombitroid

The only thing I noticed this weekend was that Youtube on some videos take a little bit of time loading which I could say that I never experienced with cable.

What are your download speeds as 1080p will need around 7mb in which to stream in.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 to 29 download and 4 to 5 upload, still doing some research on AT&T and buffering and it seems that a wholel lots of people are experiencing slow load time from YouTube. I would like to know if anybody bhere are experiencing the slow loading time on YouTube.

24 to 29 download and 4 to 5 upload, still doing some research on AT&T and buffering and it seems that a wholel lots of people are experiencing slow load time from YouTube. I would like to know if anybody bhere are experiencing the slow loading time on YouTube.

I do not have a slow loading time with any YT viewing, but I do not have AT&T service with any device.  If that helps in any way.

I do not have a slow loading time with any YT viewing, but I do not have AT&T service with any device.  If that helps in any way.

So, the reason I found out that there is buffering on YT with AT&T is because there is no direct peering in my area. There is only direct peering only thru CHARTER which is what I used to have. No wonder I never had any buffering with CHARTER. Hey, but my Bufferbloat is non existent with  AT&T.

https://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/

So, the reason I found out that there is buffering on YT with AT&T is because there is no direct peering in my area. There is only direct peering only thru CHARTER which is what I used to have. So no wonder I never saw any buffering with CHARTER. Hey, but my Bufferbloat is great thru AT&T.

https://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/

I have Charter going to the rest of my house and AT&T as a dedicated gaming line only and I gotta say Charter is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with for customer service and their line quality is so over saturated in my area it was just a really bad experience for me for gaming.

Archived