How to find the best congestion control settings for YOUR connection!

Pro Innocence

Many thanks, great video. Can I assume that you just have the R1 connected to the modem and do not use the homehub at all??

That's right, I turn off all wireless from the home hub and use everything through the duma, so my duma has control of everything, the home hub is only acting as the modem. Hope the video has helped you :).

What's the spike going up to?

I struggled to stop the upload spike too,in the end I left it on reactive with 18% on download and 93%upload and on my connection that's 2.8mb Down and around 4mb up and my hit detection was glorious today although this was during the day didn't check at peak times,my highest ping spike went up to 8 but for the most part was moving from 0ms to 1ms sometimes 3ms,I must say it definitely worked today

I struggled to stop the upload spike too,in the end I left it on reactive with 18% on download and 93%upload and on my connection that's 2.8mb Down and around 4mb up and my hit detection was glorious today although this was during the day didn't check at peak times,my highest ping spike went up to 8 but for the most part was moving from 0ms to 1ms sometimes 3ms,I must say it definitely worked today

Glad to hear it man!

its going up to 325 my down and upload is 15 down and 1 up

If you have time warner cable try reactive. I had the same problems with the preemptive algorithm.

I have a 30/5 up but I used to have your exact speeds and the preemptive algorithm glitches because of a feature that arris modems have.

If you have time warner cable try reactive. I had the same problems with the preemptive algorithm.

I have a 30/5 up but I used to have your exact speeds and the preemptive algorithm glitches because of a feature that arris modems have.

thanks man I'll try that i have uverse

Archived