Invasion of the dedi's

I like many others im sure are getting frustrated with the dedicated servers at the moment, its not that i don't like them just i would like to once in a while get a player host to add some variety in my games. I know there's not much we can do at the moment but does anyone know why all of a sudden we are getting put on the same server almost every time we search for games. The one i keep getting is on the south coast of England and its not bad at 30ms, if i move my GF and disable strict mode i get the same dedi in France, so really i am stuck with those 2 servers for now. Is there maybe in the future a way we can bypass those dedi's or is it pretty much how its going to be from now on. I know you will ask for my GF set up so i will post it below.

79f47f3554.jpg

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry I wasn't trying to advice you on how to avoid them, actually I was opening you upto the ones in the Netherlands. So you have more choice, but if you dont like them you can just move your home and size to avoid but it will mean longer search times.

I say just hold off till the next version which has IDs and other goodies. 

Sorry I wasn't trying to advice you on how to avoid them, actually I was opening you upto the ones in the Netherlands. So you have more choice, but if you dont like them you can just move your home and size to avoid but it will mean longer search times.

I say just hold off till the next version which has IDs and other goodies. 

No probs m8 i am up for any advice but ultimately very satisfied with the Duma i can get constant 30ms games all day and always lag and problem free :), i mean every game i play i get 30+ no probs and thats good for me. My record thus far is 52 for 5 :) that was beast mode lol, as for the update sounds like its going to be another step in blowing all other router software out of the water. I hope you are going for a patent as im sure this could be copied by other router manufacturers.  

Raddy, I'm based in Glasgow and my ISP is BT Fttc which shows my home to another Duma user as being in London even if my home on the gf is in Glasgow or Germany so from experience I like the connection in Germany so my home is put into Munich with only 300 km set with no PA and I find it good over there more times than not

Raddy, I'm based in Glasgow and my ISP is BT Fttc which shows my home to another Duma user as being in London even if my home on the gf is in Glasgow or Germany so from experience I like the connection in Germany so my home is put into Munich with only 300 km set with no PA and I find it good over there more times than not

Sounds interesting, mind posting a screenie of your GF :).

Archived