I have no Turbo option and i can only connect one device to my netduma

you need to upgrade to the latest firmware 1.03.5 to get the Turbo option.. Is your PC hardwired or is it connecting wirelessly.. are your mobile devices seeing the network and just not connecting??

its not coming up on my mobile and i have a Ethernet in

• Netduma Staff

on the xbox it says "Cannot get an ip adress" and the netduma does not even show on mobile devices

Are you set up using a automatic IP on the Xbox? Are you using the 2.4Ghz signal on the Netduma Wifi settings?

• Administrators

on the xbox it says "Cannot get an ip adress" and the netduma does not even show on mobile devices

Make sure the xbox is connecting with automatic settings. Go to settings > wifi and make sure it is enabled. 

I assume you have internet access through a PC when connected via ethernet?

Are you set up using a automatic IP on the Xbox? Are you using the 2.4Ghz signal on the Netduma Wifi settings?

i switched to 2.4 ghz now i can connect to mobile devices but i still cant connect to xbox how do i check if im using a automatic ip?

Make sure the xbox is connecting with automatic settings. Go to settings > wifi and make sure it is enabled. 

I assume you have internet access through a PC when connected via ethernet?

i am connected with a ethernet yes my wireless now works but on the xbox it now say "DNS is not resolving Xbox server names"

• Netduma Staff

i am connected with a ethernet yes my wireless now works but on the xbox it now say "DNS is not resolving Xbox server names"

What DNS servers does it say that it is using? Could you take a picture of the network details and post it here.

Archived