Official Black Ops 3 FFA Rules for 3rd January

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

So does it start 12pm Central or 7pm Central? Chicago (central) time. I tried converting from 1pm est and it said 12 noon, but then on the rules posted it said 7pm CET. Will we also get messaged on Xbox Live?

CET is Central European Time as someone stated so that will be noon for you.

Just wanted to let you know currently there is no way to ban/restrict for FFA in BO3 Custom games. every other game mode has ban/restrict options. I wish Treyarch would fix this.

I guess we will have to play based on an honor system. and check the games in theater if need be.

Great thanks, if someone doesn't adhere to the rules the game can be ended and classes made again and then restart the game. 

Hello me and my ping / jitter fetish again, have the hosts been tested for steady ping no jitter? this would be my first check box ;)

No, I tried to select a forum regular to be host in each category. If the host is too bad we can look into an alternative.

Fraser,

Can I just clarify the restrictions please?

I read it as no killstreaks & no wildcards allowed.

Is this correct?

I've updated the OP to make it clearer but all killstreaks banned, wildcards are allowed.

Unfortunately it appears I barely missed sign ups for PS4 NA. Best of luck to all of you! :) If for any reason someone can't make it Sunday, I'd be ready in a minutes notice. My PSN is soVeer. I also had a question as to why rapid fire and high caliber aren't banned attachments.

• Administrators

Unfortunately it appears I barely missed sign ups for PS4 NA. Best of luck to all of you!  :) If for any reason someone can't make it Sunday, I'd be ready in a minutes notice. My PSN is soVeer. I also had a question as to why rapid fire and high caliber aren't banned attachments.

If more PS4 NA players sign up I'll make a new group. Otherwise you'll be first in line if someone drops out. 

I took the latest rule set for BO3 FFA that I could find.

• Administrators

would like to enter

GT: Volta sweepa

Console: Xbox one

Region: North America 

Added please check the post again for your group. 

sad face  how will we be notified if we are needed from reserve list?

We just needed one more for your category, as the above person signed up I have now made a new group which you are host of, yay!