Official Black Ops 3 FFA Rules for 3rd January

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It was done the fairest way possible, one NA host & one EU host.

i dont see why the eu and na have to play together lol why can't it just be a 4v hahah

Haha then it wouldn't be a free for all :P

lol yeah but if the na people have a better connetion on eu then how bad will the na connection be for us in the eu awful lol i have never played a tourney where eu and na play together it isn't right it should be the same host you shouldn't switch hosts surely lol

• Administrators

Congratulations to the winners!

PS4: 

1st) s4wC0D-

2nd) little_saturn 

Xbox: 

1st) Gotendo

2nd) iTs The xsnipex

Thank you all for participating and I hope you had fun! We'll take more of the things we have learned to improve the next one :)

Congratulations to the winners again, I will be contacting you all tomorrow regarding your prizes. 

Happy New Year  :D

Congratulations to the winners!

PS4:

1st) s4w

2nd) little_saturn

Xbox:

1st) Gotendo

2nd) iTs The xsnipex

Thank you all for participating and I hope you had fun! We'll take more of the things we have learned to improve the next one :)

Congratulations to the winners again, I will be contacting you all tomorrow regarding your prizes.

Happy New Year :D

Amazing tourney, loved it. Thank you netduma! Btw, my GT is iTs The xsnipex, there's no z at the end of iT.

I was enjoying the tournament until the finals on American host. all EU players and some Americans had complaints with it. I do believe in the future the tournaments should be EU and American only because if they stay like this I don't think many EU players will play them. GG to everyone who played!

PS4(NA) - I'd like to talk about how this tourney went. I'd like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament! It ran smoothly (up until the end) and was overall very friendly. Definitely an enviorment upgrade from a everyday pub. However, as people have made abundantly clear ^, the finals should've been region locked. In theory doing it the way it was done would level the playing field, but it's clear that wasn't the case. Most people after the second match wanted a host change, evidently that wasn't an option. Before I go into what happened, I'd like to say congratulations to the winners and everyone that participated. They are all really good players. The first game was an EU host that I had a 3 bar on the entire time, while the two winners had a 4. The second match, however, despite it being an NA host, I still had a 3 bar. I lost by 3 kills against players that played a 10 minute match with a 4 bar. I don't mean to sound like a sore loser or blame the connection, but I do feel I was a bit gypped. All-in-all it was a very good tournament and I'd definitely partake in another. I do think the rules and match placement need a revision. Happy New Year

PS4(NA) - I'd like to talk about how this tourney went. I'd like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament! It ran smoothly (up until the end) and was overall very friendly. Definitely an enviorment upgrade from a everyday pub. However, as people have made abundantly clear ^, the finals should've been region locked. In theory doing it the way it was done would level the playing field, but it's clear that wasn't the case. Most people after the second match wanted a host change, evidently that wasn't an option. Before I go into what happened, I'd like to say congratulations to the winners and everyone that participated. They are all really good players. The first game was an EU host that I had a 3 bar on the entire time, while the two winners had a 4. The second match, however, despite it being an NA host, I still had a 3 bar. I lost by 3 kills against players that played a 10 minute match with a 4 bar. I don't mean to sound like a sore loser or blame the connection, but I do feel I was a bit gypped. All-in-all it was a very good tournament and I'd definitely partake in another. I do think the rules and match placement need a revision. Happy New Year

I played worse on the EU host than the NA host and I'm from EU, was 4bar on EU and 3bar on NA. Only reason I played bad on the EU host was because I didn't have an M8 class lol, just can't sprint around on NA host, have to preaim everything, vice versa.