Official Black Ops 3 FFA Rules for 3rd January

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Is this still happening? Sitting in a party waiting and the host of my group isn't online, added a couple others from the group and they aren't online either?

Its not for another 3 hours, check the time tool we provided to find your time :)

Its not for another 3 hours, check the time tool we provided to find your time :)

Oh my, yeah now I see. Got confused haha. Late nights early mornings, you know how it is ;)

• Administrators

how will I be informed if somebody drops out last minute and I can play?

You'll have to check the thread up to and during game time. The host should add you if you're in.

Oh my, yeah now I see. Got confused haha. Late nights early mornings, you know how it is ;)

Haha no worries :)

i think we should move this till later tonight nobody can play cod well this early in the morning 

I have invited my entire group that I'm hosting, however the following people still haven't accepted friend request, tournament is in 1 1/2 hours  This is on PS4, North America

• ERG_Tybo_Ingram 
  • MOTMoxie
  • kyoiiism
  • xcrossCARNAGEx
  • Midspeed_

• Netduma Staff

Will anyone be streaming the FFA,not home to take part but have twitch on my phone so if anyone is gonna stream put you're twitch tv name here so we can watch

I am spectating and streaming one of the PS4 ones to twitch.tv/netduma :)