PS4 intermittent/dormant connection

I own 2 x Netgear R7000 routers, one with DD-WRT and one with Tomato Advanced, whilst I too can enjoy the use of features such as more flexible QOS settings (than Netgear's factory FW), neither have a geo-filter, nor cloud updates for the games I play. That's the original reason I purchased a Netduma R1.

You're supposedly such a smart guy, why did you purchase your Netduma R1 for originally, I'd really like to know...

What I like about you is you have one hell of a warped comprehension of the world around you.

Keep sipping whatever it is you're sippin' buddy.

I'm surprised you didn't say you were on your jet or something. ;)

I love your signature and the irony of it.

How cute... all of you gathered together and almost made half a man. You guys are complete morons. So your point of all this was to tell me no more insults while attempting to insult me? HAHAHA wow you guys really are complete morons. It's working but it does nothing that my ddwrt didn't do already. I live 400 miles from Dalls dedicated server with a 100Mbps connection with an average of 30ms ping to the server.

HAHA I'm still chuckling inside while I sit here and sip this whiskey. You guys are adorable little window lickers, thinking you matter and holding hands while defending this crap against the big bad internet scary man. LOL

Good shit

You can puff your chest all you want it makes no difference to me, none of you matter to anyone or you wouldn't be a admin/moderator on someone else's forum. I can simply flood the market with the same product with a new name. Healthy competition that's the AMERICAN way. ;-) good day puss

PS. I don't own an E2700 skip

Like I said you can ban me all you want. There are tons of ip and mac adds to clone.

can we just close all threads like these? this community is about helping people and being a part of a team. this thread by no means is doing any of that. i understand the need to respond to complaints but this is just ridiculous.

Archived