Teamspeak no longer working

I rarely use Teamspeak as my team uses Ventrillo. However late at night I sometimes play with some other teams that has Teamspeak.  I had them bookedmarked and could connect prior to Netduma but I no longer can.   Not sure if I deny'd them somewhere.  Its not necessarily my network as my iPad can connect to that Teamspeak server.  The iPad is connected via Wifi to my Home router which is then connected to the Netduma.  My PC directly connects to the Netduma and I cannot connect to this Teamspeak server, I keep getting "Failed to connect to server".  So wondering if I have to have Port forwarding turned on or something? Just not sure why it is no longer working on my gaming PC.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Its probably the GF PA causing that, can you try disabling filter joining your friends, then disabling the filter. If you play with them often add them to your allow list. I need to exclude teamspeak from it soon.

Ok, looks like that worked, did not realize that their Teamspeak Server was not in the USA, which was outside of my GF Filter range.  I have put them in my allow list and it now  works when GF PA is enabled.

Archived