DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta! Learn more here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26315-dumaos-on-the-netduma-r1-is-now-in-open-beta/

 

Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'xr700'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News & Community
    • News & Announcements
    • Community Discussion
    • Latest Netduma Firmware
  • Support
    • Black Ops 4 Support
    • Knowledge Base
    • DumaOS on NETGEAR Nighthawk Support
    • DumaOS on Netduma R1 Support (Open Beta)
    • Original Netduma R1 Firmware Support
    • Feedback & Feature Requests
    • New Games for the Geo-Filter
  • Duma Army Lounge
    • Gamer Talk
    • TechnoBabble
    • Off Topic
  • International Language Forums
    • NETDUMA Deutsch
    • NETDUMA Español
    • NETDUMA Français
  • 1 on 1 Support
    • Request 1 on 1

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Just to let those in the UK that wish to Pre-Order the XR700 in the UK Amazon are now taking Pre-Orders. Bit out of a lot of peoples price range but I found it's built-in plex server to be a god-send. £449.00. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/NETGEAR-XR700-100EUS-Nighthawk-Gaming-Router/dp/B07GZ138X8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538199103&sr=8-1&keywords=XR700
  2. I would take a big guess why the new firmware upgrade for the XR500 (VPN, ping assist...) is not (and will not be) available yet. With the new XR700 coming soon I think and it's entirely up to me that you don't have the permission to release it before launch of the new router. I say that because on the advertising they mention the new VPN feature as you can see on the image I took on Amazon. So it make sense that you release this firmware after October 19th and we have to wait more than 1 month again without any beta testing. If I'm right I d'ont understand why you're not telling us the whole story and if I'm wrong I would love to upgrade to the XR700 🙂
×