All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What web browser/device are you accessing with? Does the browser have an Adblocker active? Are you connecting to the interface via HTTP or HTTPS? What firmware version are you on currently?
  3. Port Mirroring is not available on consumer grade routers. You would need to install third party software on the router to access port mirroring. I wouldn't install third party software on your Asus router. As you may, brick your router. The easiest way to do what you want is to use a "switch" like the one I recommended earlier. They are cheap. I don't recommended it. But if you really want to try installing third party software, you can follow along with this video. Someone said, when you get to the command to use -I . Replace -I with -A instead. Again, I don't recommend, but hope this helps.
  4. It doesn't have a bridge mode but it does have an AP mode. You can then connect that behind the R3 (to one of the LAN ports) and all devices will appear on the R3 as though they are directly connected to it
  5. @Slim1091 Screen Recording 2024-04-16 at 9.31.31 AM.mov
  6. Today
  7. At this point, a general status would be helpful. For example, "As part of our testing, we have found a few major and minor bugs that have now been fixed, and we are doing full retests."
  8. How do I change pc icon to playstation?!
  9. I can try, but I don't know how to set the rules for the two ports 3070 and 334. Could you explain to me how to do it? Thank you in advance for your help
  10. You didn't use the router correctly then. You use hybrid vpn and choose only vpn these services. You set up the rules for 2 ports, 3070 and another I believe.(334?) Then it behaves the same as the sbmm off service you like. Connect to servers with your normal ping, but if you check cod options you'll see your geographical location has changed. Try it like that then check lobbies avg kd with your tool and let us know
  11. Please provide an update on the next firmware list and list of issues that will be addressed.
  12. After a long break since my first post on this topic, I've been sitting and fiddling with VPNs a lot, trying to figure out whether VPNs actually make any difference in the lobby. First of all, the most important thing is a program that I managed to find called "WZagent" which can be purchased and downloaded only from their official discord. This is a program that shows in real time the kd of the lobby, the frags scored by everyone, their score, damage, who is alive in the lobby and much more. I'm not 100% sure if this program is legal, but it has a lot of users and I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for using it, but from what I know, it's the only way to check your lobby. So, after many tests, my normal kd is 3.2 and for the most part my lobbies are at 1.1 - 1.4 kd. After running sbmmoff on Kenya, the kd of my lobbies is from 0.7 - 1.0, however, sometimes it happens that the lobby level was higher than 1.0kd, but it happened relatively rarely. So sbmmoff definitely works and makes lobbying easier. I also tested NoLagVpn and unfortunately it is a much worse option compared to SBMMoff. First of all, it doesn't make that much of a difference in the lobby, and it also significantly increases ping. I have no idea how sbmmoff works, but after turning it on and going to the game tab settings>account and network>network information, it shows the "geographical region" in the city in the country to which I connected via sbmmoff, and after loading the match I have a ping normal, as if I didn't use any VPN and through geologization in netduma OS I see that it connects me to regular servers located closest to my actual location. According to this, I first thought that this VPN did not work at all, because it connected me as usual, but the lobby level showed a significant difference and WZagent confirmed it. So, to sum up my post created almost 2 months ago, there is a difference in the lobby with smbboff and unfortunately, as my colleagues wrote above, it is not the case that no matter what VPN we buy, the effect will be the same so it is not worth overpaying - it is not true because, first of all, the difference in the lobby is not that big at all and the ping increases significantly, while in sbmmoff it is not different at all.
  13. Hi, I expose my case my ISP misroutes the traffic and my latency is high in most games. I bought the R3 to use the vpn but ohhh surprise it is not active. I have to use the vpn on my pc but this makes me skip the R3 so there is no Geofilter, no Steady ping...etc Everyday I check if the Hybrid VPN function is already on, but I am disappointed with the STAFF response, while the NordVPN subscription is still running and still playing with high ping.
  14. I have a question I have another router Netgear XR500 if I make it in bridge mode will it work for my purposes? To have one network for PS5 and PC?
  15. Little do you know my situation with the router..... My router is working a lot better now and ive not had to disable one function of the router to get this working, which i bet you have had to do.
  16. Hi Devs, Any chance you'll be including a re-routing service, most times ISP routing when gaming is horrible and you can simply lower your ping substantially via a VPN. Would be nice if this feature could be added to the R3 which would tie in with the Geo features nicely. I understand you have the Hybrib VPN service coming soon, but that means using a third party VPN service as opposed to a built in feature.
  17. Is anyone else getting high pings on the servers that they want to play on? This is happening on Halo Infinite. Virginia server.
  18. Ta impossível de usar esse filtro geográfico só pego adversário de outros países por favor faça alguma coisa já fiz de tudo. Do que ter um roteador desses si não da para usar
  19. Friend, do you know how to do this on an asus router ? I have an asus router with a mirror image. But I can't find instructions on the internet.
  20. then why are you clamming your still disconnecting? As you can see in the pic i uploaded my uptime is over a month
  21. Yesterday
  22. So you did a hard reset. That's nice, I did that when I installed a fresh copy of fw. You don't have to reset multiple times once you've done it after a fw upgrade. Simply restarting will reset the cache but from the logs the R3 does that itself every so often anyway.
  23. mine was doing the same to i unplugged the power from the duma, hold the reset button down for 30 seconds and plugged the power back in
  1. Load more activity