NEW R1 FIRMWARE: 3.0.207

Netduma Liam

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, freddytoulouse said:

Bonjour

le problème du chat xbox live n'est pas résolue??? 

Comme il n'est pas spécifiquement mentionné dans le journal des modifications, c'est peu probable, mais je vais vérifier. L'as tu essayé?

Couple of items I saw today after loading v207. 

I did a reset on the R1 first. 

Installed v207.

Factory reset again just to be sure. 

Cleared out all browser caches from Edge/Opera. I get a log in screen here? I used admin and password. I would request this initial log in screen be removed until the user inputs new log in credentials during the initial setup wizard process. 

Walked thru the setup wizard and set up new log in credentials for admin and the password. Completed the wizard. 

1. Noticed that the WIFI LED on the R1 is not enabled or ON. WIFI settings were enabled on the UI and appeared on my phone as a SSID to connect to. I disable the WIFI radio button then turned it back ON. Still nothing on the routers LED.

2. Closing the browser and opening Opera, I got the log in screen however the newly entered credentials input did not get me into the routers web page. Kept asking for credentials. I then input the default admin/password and got in. I would expect that the setup wizard would have updated the admin log in credentials during the setup? If I reboot the R1, then seems that the new log in credentials are put in place and I can get in. 

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, e38BimmerFN said:

Couple of items I saw today after loading v207. 

I did a reset on the R1 first. 

Installed v207.

Factory reset again just to be sure. 

Cleared out all browser caches from Edge/Opera. I get a log in screen here? I used admin and password. I would request this initial log in screen be removed until the user inputs new log in credentials during the initial setup wizard process. 

Walked thru the setup wizard and set up new log in credentials for admin and the password. Completed the wizard. 

1. Noticed that the WIFI LED on the R1 is not enabled or ON. WIFI settings were enabled on the UI and appeared on my phone as a SSID to connect to. I disable the WIFI radio button then turned it back ON. Still nothing on the routers LED.

2. Closing the browser and opening Opera, I got the log in screen however the newly entered credentials input did not get me into the routers web page. Kept asking for credentials. I then input the default admin/password and got in. I would expect that the setup wizard would have updated the admin log in credentials during the setup? If I reboot the R1, then seems that the new log in credentials are put in place and I can get in. 

Regarding the WiFi LED, this has never worked since we first started selling so no worries about that!

Thanks for the heads up regarding the login details, I'll make a ticket.

10 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

Update looks good but i dont understand the auto setup qos it always giving me 100% on both download and upload sliders as results

How many tests is it completing and what are your bandwidth speeds?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Regarding the WiFi LED, this has never worked since we first started selling so no worries about that!

Thanks for the heads up regarding the login details, I'll make a ticket.

How many tests is it completing and what are your bandwidth speeds?

After second test is completed my bandwith is 56 down 21 up

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Sherman85 said:

Does voice chat group work on xbox?

Since it's not specifically mentioned in the change log it's unlikely, but I'll check. Have you tried it?

37 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

After second test is completed my bandwith is 56 down 21 up

If you change some of the advanced options for auto setup do you get different results? It can also vary depending on the time of day.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Since it's not specifically mentioned in the change log it's unlikely, but I'll check. Have you tried it?

If you change some of the advanced options for auto setup do you get different results? It can also vary depending on the time of day.

I did it always give me 100% after second test

Everyone at Netduma Thank you this update really fixed my wifi issues and the new QOS feels awesome in CoD. Not to sure about the Adblock tho i just cant seem to get it to work on any device. Also here is a pic of my connection benchmark can anyone till me if this is stable its has hitchs  

Capturebbbbbbbbb.PNG

14 minutes ago, freddytoulouse said:

Bonjour,

le chat party xbox ne marche toujours pas......   😢😤

Strangely, they were supposed to take care of it as a priority, as they assured.

yes ... the problem appeared half of the year 2020 ... I can no longer use the netduma r1 because the chat no longer works and I play all the time in a group of friends.
if the problem persists and if the R1 is no longer functional, I really hope to have a commercial offer for the R2...

6 minutes ago, freddytoulouse said:

yes ... the problem appeared half of the year 2020 ... I can no longer use the netduma r1 because the chat no longer works and I play all the time in a group of friends.
if the problem persists and if the R1 is no longer functional, I really hope to have a commercial offer for the R2...

Some people also have a problem with that on R2